ForumsGamesthe halo movie?

13 3367
pieEATER
pieEATER
36 posts
Nomad

when do you think the halo movie is goen 2 come out and what do u think of it we all love da games
but how do u think they will replicate all the sweet guns and stuff like that

-PLZ POST!-

• 13 Replies
fabrix08
fabrix08
53 posts
Nomad

-

miles416
miles416
35 posts
Nomad

i have no clue when its coming out, but when it does im going to go see it. i dont expect it to be that good because there arent too many good movies out there that were made from games

dogpup4
dogpup4
183 posts
Nomad

2009 i think
im gonna watch it but as miles said, i dont expect it to be that good cos there arent many good movies made from games.

GreatZulu638
GreatZulu638
279 posts
Nomad

hopefully it wont turn out like doom?

ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

Not sure. I heard about a Halo Movie but I just thought it was a rumor or something. I will watch it when and if it does come out. And the games.. awesome. Conquered all 3 with the 3rd one being my favorite.

opentotruth
opentotruth
473 posts
Peasant

i like the series but the third one is my least favorite by far. I think the movie will be interesting and done right could be really good but done wrong will be hated by all

TheNote
TheNote
3 posts
Nomad

hey doom was a good movie etc but they ruined it in the last bit when they went into the FPS scene which was what ruined it for me but i reckon maybe let some one else watch it first then get them to tell you what they thought of it and if they think it is good then everybody go watch ..... yea?

kamakozei
kamakozei
91 posts
Nomad

soon i hope the halo seires is great!!!

alec371
alec371
119 posts
Nomad

I have seen a sort of trailer for it and it looks soooooooo sweeeet. The brutes look so cool. so does everything.

David858
David858
181 posts
Nomad

grant, you are spamming.
o, btw, they scraped the movie, and its gone!

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u253/mtKentaro/elite.gif

damatrixsquril
damatrixsquril
28 posts
Nomad

a possible movie also? wow

Salmanius
Salmanius
277 posts
Peasant

The halo movie was cancelled. I highly doubt ever seeing one. If there ever will be one. It will be in a long time.

Showing 1-12 of 13