ForumsGames[Moved] [Necro] Defend Your Honor

18 9458
RainingHell
RainingHell
61 posts
Nomad

Very fun game, I expected it to be another dumb TD game however the choice of buying units permanently is a change.

The last level was the only one that really came be trouble. It took me 3-4 times to find a way to beat it.

Overall, 9/10.

• 18 Replies
kuraikane
kuraikane
201 posts
Nomad

I thought it was rather good as well. It sometimes ran a bit slow, but it didn't get too annoying.
The last level didn't really give me as much trouble. I got it in the first go. You just have to balance out your troop types on the board and in the first few rounds, upgrade them as soon as you get the money. And upgrade the types in rounds. Once you upgrade the ones that slow and the ones that boost attack to affect most of the troops, focus on the attacking troops. Prepare for the upcoming round.

Vettou
Vettou
11 posts
Nomad

The game was well indeed , i especially liked the dungeon and as RainingHell said buying permanent units.Kinda sad that the game is so short.

8.5*

ForeverArctic
ForeverArctic
6 posts
Nomad

I don't think Nqkoi(Artist of game) really was focusing on making it the best game it can be, he was focusing on trying to get more people to his site. http://what-do-you-do.net/

Orhunuss
Orhunuss
11 posts
Nomad

What should I do with that penguin ?

fadefa
fadefa
2 posts
Nomad

how do i do level 4-3 at 2nd wave? it's impossible!

jtcm5
jtcm5
1 posts
Blacksmith

put the penguin on the wall next to the first big door. See the outline?

RainingHell
RainingHell
61 posts
Nomad

I thought it was rather good as well. It sometimes ran a bit slow, but it didn't get too annoying.
The last level didn't really give me as much trouble. I got it in the first go. You just have to balance out your troop types on the board and in the first few rounds, upgrade them as soon as you get the money. And upgrade the types in rounds. Once you upgrade the ones that slow and the ones that boost attack to affect most of the troops, focus on the attacking troops. Prepare for the upcoming round.

I actually thought upgrading the attacking troops to be more important that the buffing troops. As for balancing troops out, I didn't do that either.

At the beginning of the map, I put all my Elven Mages. Then around the first corner, I put all my Dwarven Brawlers. At the second corner, I had all my Troll Rogues. With all the setups, I had anywhere from 1-3 Clerics and always 1 Bard.
dms269
dms269
49 posts
Shepherd

At the beginning of the map, I put all my Elven Mages. Then around the first corner, I put all my Dwarven Brawlers. At the second corner, I had all my Troll Rogues. With all the setups, I had anywhere from 1-3 Clerics and always 1 Bard.

I basically did that. Bards are good because at the high levels they have a large area and are good at slowing down faster enemies, allowing your dwarfs to beat up on the enemies or your trolls to attack.

I didn't use my mages all that often. I might upgrade 1 or 2 at the beginning to help with anti-ground enemies who are weak against magic, but for the most part I went with dwarfs and trolls, with the bard getting some just for the size of his area.

What's great about the trolls is that at the highest level, it covers basically the whole map so they will attack from the get go if placed correctly.
Axel
Axel
475 posts
Nomad

Its just really hard, and mostly matters how you place your people.
But its a good game.

jimmie123
jimmie123
121 posts
Nomad

Not really understanding how the game goes, I may have mistakenly purchased too many Clerics (I have 5) as well as 5 Mages and 5 Brawlers..I can't get anything at the shop now and I'm at the final levels. No matter how I place everyone, I can't get far in the final levels. I guess if you max out your number of Mages, Brawlers, and Clerics, you're stuck with that number for the remainder of the game.

RainingHell
RainingHell
61 posts
Nomad

Not really understanding how the game goes, I may have mistakenly purchased too many Clerics (I have 5) as well as 5 Mages and 5 Brawlers..I can't get anything at the shop now and I'm at the final levels. No matter how I place everyone, I can't get far in the final levels. I guess if you max out your number of Mages, Brawlers, and Clerics, you're stuck with that number for the remainder of the game.

Just play the earlier levels to get more money.
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

i still lolrus when the walrus king says "my mum thinks im cool" anyways i didnt actually buy any other troops till 2-2 i couldnt find a way to set it up so i went to the shop and bought it out then the rest of the game was easy

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

oh anyways you know that bug person that makes the troops slow down him upgraded full can be so good against the fast troops and its what i normally do

ninjachampion
ninjachampion
513 posts
Nomad

I would have rated 9.5 but and didn't get in the game that much and I finished the last level on my 1st try, I also finished the whole game in one day.

bunkero
bunkero
3 posts
Nomad

4-3 with extreme is beyond my abilities. How can you beat this level? :d

Showing 1-15 of 18