ForumsForum GamesI. E. D.

203 42027
BladeBreaker
BladeBreaker
702 posts
Nomad

In this game, you are a member of one of two armies: Americans or Insurrectionists.

This game is called IED for two reasons. As someone in a demolition group, your job is to Infiltrate-Eliminate-Demolish, and terrorists like blowing crap up with Improvised-Explosive-Devices.

Char Sheet:

Name:
Callsign:
Class:
Squad: (ie. Alpha, Bravo... Zulu; I'll assign it, but tell me whose team you want to be on so that I can put people together)
Main Weapon:
Secondary Weapon:
Equipment:

Callsigns can be anything you want, but they usually refer to your job (ie. a medic could be "Doc"[stupid example, I know])

Classes Weapons and Equipment are:

Class- Infantry
Main- HK XM8, HK416
Secondary- Beretta M9
Equipment- Fragmentation Grenades (x2), Smoke Grenade, Stun Grenade, Med Kit

Class- Grenadier
Main- HK XM25 IAWS
Secondary- Beretta M9, MP9
Equipment- Fragmentation Grenades (x2), M18 Claymore, Med Kit

Class- Demolitions
Main- M32 MGL
Secondary- MP9 (Raytheon FIM-92 Stinger & AT4-CS on special missions )
Equipment- M18 Claymores (x4), Fragmentation Grenades (x2)

Class- Sniper
Main- Barrett M107, M110 SAAS
Secondary- Beretta M9
Equipment- M18 Claymore, Smoke Grenade

Class- Support
Main- M249 SAW
Secondary- Beretta M9
Equipment- Med Kits (x5), Frag Grenades (x2), Smoke Grenade

--------------------------------------

If you want to know more about what weapons you are using, you can google them, or go to militaryfactory.

Also, I know I haven't posted anything for the Insurrectionists. It'll be harder for me to get info on them, so tell me if you want to join them.

• 203 Replies
Moabarmorgamer
Moabarmorgamer
8,570 posts
Nomad

Name: JJ Carson (AM, Pvt.)
Callsign: Firestorm
Class: Infantry
Squad: Bravo
Main Weapon: H&K 416
Secondary Weapon: Beretta M9
Equipment: Fragmentation Grenades (x2), Smoke Grenade, Stun Grenade, Med Kit

I'll dodge him but shoot his kneecaps so he can't run, then I'll disarm him. It's always good to keep a hostage.

BladeBreaker
BladeBreaker
702 posts
Nomad

Firestorm-
You dodge successfully, and shoot out one of his kneecaps, but as he slumps, you miss the other and hit his artery (not a good thing when taking a hostage. You manage to pull his G36 away from him. What is your next action?

Moabarmorgamer
Moabarmorgamer
8,570 posts
Nomad

Equipment: Fragmentation Grenades (x2), Smoke Grenade, Stun Grenade, Med Kit, G36

Ah dam, I shot his femoral artery(that's what I'm assuming, it's either that or I'm the worst shot in the world)? I'll just shoot him in the head now. The alternative is a slow bleeding to death kind of thing, so for one thing he'd be worthless as a hostage, and for the other, it'd be torturously painful for him. More merciful this way.
I'll continue to clear the house.

BladeBreaker
BladeBreaker
702 posts
Nomad

Firestorm-
You are clearing the house, and you find a weapons cache. It is composed of 2 G36s, 4 AK-47s, and 4 RPGs. Over the comm-link you hear Hakon saying that Sgt. Jackson is missing and comm-silent. He tells you to get down so you can start searching. You manage to store the 5 RPGs and the 4 AKs in a crate downstairs. What next?

BTW, Jumper encountered enemies with a Jeep. As soon as he responds, you can load up the weapons (you can bring what you couldn't fit in the crate), but for now you're on foot.

Moabarmorgamer
Moabarmorgamer
8,570 posts
Nomad

Equipment: Fragmentation Grenades (x2), Smoke Grenade, Stun Grenade, Med Kit, G36

I don't want to move the weapons though; I want to keep them where they are. Can you cancel that action?

BladeBreaker
BladeBreaker
702 posts
Nomad

Sure, but it'd be better to remove them. Otherwise they could end up in un-friendly hands later on...

whimsyboy
whimsyboy
938 posts
Nomad

Name: Obadiah (AM, Pvt.)
Callsign: Jumpy
Class: Sniper
Main Weapon: M110 SAAS
Equipment: M18 Claymore, Smoke Grenade

I see what they are doing, how many of them there are, and any of their surroundings.
Sorry if I'm a little late, had a long dinner.

BladeBreaker
BladeBreaker
702 posts
Nomad

Jumpy-
Well, they're gathered around a Jeep. One has an RPG, one has a grenade launcher, and the other has an AK.You are still on top of the building, so if you want to shoot from up there, take out the guy with the grenade launcher first. If you shoot from inside the building, you have better protection from both the grenade launcher and the AK. It's all your choice.

Moabarmorgamer
Moabarmorgamer
8,570 posts
Nomad

But it'd actually be easier for it to go in enemy hands if it's downstairs; at least in the cache it'd be hidden.
"Team, this is Firestorm; I found a small secret arsenal of weapons at _(insert location). If you guys need some extra kaboom, that's where to go."
I'll go downstairs as commanded, and I'll start looking for Jackson.

BladeBreaker
BladeBreaker
702 posts
Nomad

All right. Would you like to wait for Jumpy to get his stuff cleared up, wanna help him, or just wanna start searching. BTW, you found the cache in an enemy building. I think they would look in the place it used to be before looking anywhere else, even if it is right in front of them. They wouldn't expect it.

BladeBreaker
BladeBreaker
702 posts
Nomad

I didn't see your post at first.
Blue-
You start looking for him, and you find a trail of blood that you hadn't seen before, and wasn't anywhere near an enemy. Do you follow it, or head back to your squad?

Moabarmorgamer
Moabarmorgamer
8,570 posts
Nomad

Having received the transmission from Blue, I'll go to his location immediately to provide some help.
I'm going to gather it when this is all done.

BladeBreaker
BladeBreaker
702 posts
Nomad

Firestorm-
As you approach his position, you see two men tailing him. What do you do?
Blue-
You start walking down the trail, and you hear gravel shifting. What do you do?

Moabarmorgamer
Moabarmorgamer
8,570 posts
Nomad

I'll say quietly and discreetly.
"Blue, two men are on your six. Friendlies or tangos?"

BladeBreaker
BladeBreaker
702 posts
Nomad

Firestorm-
Well if they were friendlies, I'm sure they would have established contact, and wouldn't just be sneaking behind him. That said, I think it would be safe to shoot him... but maybe I'm wrong >

Showing 16-30 of 203