ForumsForum GamesI. E. D.

203 42031
BladeBreaker
BladeBreaker
702 posts
Nomad

In this game, you are a member of one of two armies: Americans or Insurrectionists.

This game is called IED for two reasons. As someone in a demolition group, your job is to Infiltrate-Eliminate-Demolish, and terrorists like blowing crap up with Improvised-Explosive-Devices.

Char Sheet:

Name:
Callsign:
Class:
Squad: (ie. Alpha, Bravo... Zulu; I'll assign it, but tell me whose team you want to be on so that I can put people together)
Main Weapon:
Secondary Weapon:
Equipment:

Callsigns can be anything you want, but they usually refer to your job (ie. a medic could be "Doc"[stupid example, I know])

Classes Weapons and Equipment are:

Class- Infantry
Main- HK XM8, HK416
Secondary- Beretta M9
Equipment- Fragmentation Grenades (x2), Smoke Grenade, Stun Grenade, Med Kit

Class- Grenadier
Main- HK XM25 IAWS
Secondary- Beretta M9, MP9
Equipment- Fragmentation Grenades (x2), M18 Claymore, Med Kit

Class- Demolitions
Main- M32 MGL
Secondary- MP9 (Raytheon FIM-92 Stinger & AT4-CS on special missions )
Equipment- M18 Claymores (x4), Fragmentation Grenades (x2)

Class- Sniper
Main- Barrett M107, M110 SAAS
Secondary- Beretta M9
Equipment- M18 Claymore, Smoke Grenade

Class- Support
Main- M249 SAW
Secondary- Beretta M9
Equipment- Med Kits (x5), Frag Grenades (x2), Smoke Grenade

--------------------------------------

If you want to know more about what weapons you are using, you can google them, or go to militaryfactory.

Also, I know I haven't posted anything for the Insurrectionists. It'll be harder for me to get info on them, so tell me if you want to join them.

• 203 Replies
Moabarmorgamer
Moabarmorgamer
8,570 posts
Nomad

Name: JJ Carson (AM, Pvt.)
Callsign: Firestorm
Class: Infantry
Squad: Bravo
Main Weapon: H&K 416
Secondary Weapon: Beretta M9
Equipment: Fragmentation Grenades (x2), Smoke Grenade, Stun Grenade, Med Kit, G36

*rolls eyes*
It depends on what your definition of tailing is. All they're doing is walking behind him stealthily. Perhaps this is to prevent actual enemies to discover them.
Either way, I'd rather not shoot until I know what their deal is. After all, they can't pose a real threat unless they're armed, which they're not(unless they are, and you conveniently forgot to tell me).

BladeBreaker
BladeBreaker
702 posts
Nomad

Firestorm-
<*shifty eyes*>
Psh... oh yeah, they have weapons. Both of them are wielding AKs, and one begins to raise it toward Blue. BTW, you're right to be cautious. A soldier can never safely lose his cool.

Moabarmorgamer
Moabarmorgamer
8,570 posts
Nomad

Equipment: Fragmentation Grenades (x2), Smoke Grenade, Stun Grenade, Med Kit, G36

I'll shoot the guy.

BladeBreaker
BladeBreaker
702 posts
Nomad

Firestorm-
Aww... and I just told you to be cautious. Lol.
His companion turns around, and fires off two tight circles. One of the bullets hit you in the right shoulder, causing you to drop your gun. What do you do?

BTW, Blue can shoot him from behind if he responds soon.

Moabarmorgamer
Moabarmorgamer
8,570 posts
Nomad

I'll use my pistol to shoot him.

BladeBreaker
BladeBreaker
702 posts
Nomad

Firestorm-
You shoot him, and he falls. You then pump out 3 more shots, but they are deflected by his armor. He shoots you again, but you manage to block it by swinging your right arm around...

Moabarmorgamer
Moabarmorgamer
8,570 posts
Nomad

I'll shoot him in the face.
How do you deflect a shot with your arm? -.-

BladeBreaker
BladeBreaker
702 posts
Nomad

Firestorm-
You didn't deflect it, you used your arm to shield your face... keeping you from dying.

He falls to the ground cold. Since cyan hasn't posted, I'll assume that he's taking cover. What do you do?

whimsyboy
whimsyboy
938 posts
Nomad

Name: Obadiah (AM, Pvt.)
Callsign: Jumpy
Class: Sniper
Main Weapon: M110 SAAS
Equipment: M18 Claymore, Smoke Grenade

I'm going to wait until the RPG man has pointed his weapon towards the rest of the group, towards the car, or in the general vicinity. Then I'm going to shot the part of the RPG barrel where the rocket goes. This way I should be able to take all of them out, or at least kill one and stun the others.

Moabarmorgamer
Moabarmorgamer
8,570 posts
Nomad

"BLUE!" I shout. "HOLD FIRE! Let's tie him up and take em with us. They can probably tell us where Sgt. Jackson is!"

whimsyboy
whimsyboy
938 posts
Nomad

I radio Blue and Firestorm.
"What is your position, do you need any backup?"

Moabarmorgamer
Moabarmorgamer
8,570 posts
Nomad

"Firestorm here," I radio. "Hard to say, Jumpy. Possible lead on Sgt. Jackson's position, but it might just be bogus. Two tangos just canned, one of them is still alive and with us. Possible backup, uncertain though. Come if you want, but it's not needed. I'll buzz you if the position changes. Over."

whimsyboy
whimsyboy
938 posts
Nomad

"Roger that, have you asked the Tango anything yet? Does he seem like he'd speak at all? Over."

whimsyboy
whimsyboy
938 posts
Nomad

"Roger that, over and out."

I look around and try to find any terrorists in the area. Otherwise I head in the general vicinity of blue, taking out any terrorists I come by.

BladeBreaker
BladeBreaker
702 posts
Nomad

All right,
Over the comm-link, you hear Hakon say "Good work men, I'll be there to question the hostage. Hole up in a building while we move on your position *gunfire* Oh sh*t, we got a bogey, vector <vector 1 mile north of you>. It'll take us a while to *explosion*..."
----------------------------
Blue and Firestorm-
You call in for evac, and explain the situation to your ranking officer. You got a lot of firepower coming.
What do you do now?
-------------------------------------
Jumpy-
You see a large group of terrorists heading toward the source of the explosion. That means that if the rest of your team survived, they need support fast. What do you do?

Showing 31-45 of 203