ForumsThe TavernWhy do girls go to the bathroom together?

41 11486
MtGameMan
MtGameMan
23 posts
Nomad

To talk of course. They either have something good to say about someone in the group they are with it is most likely that they like that person. If they have something bad to say it is either they are just going to complain or they are going out with one on the guys with you. They other girl(s) will make matters worse if it is about a breakup. So heres a tip. GO WITH ONLY ONE GIRL!!! haha this forum had no point to it. If you have any other ideas. please post and help those to oblivious to see what is happening around them. XD

• 41 Replies
KelliD
KelliD
4 posts
Nomad

I'm not sure how many of the replies here are from girls, so I'll just add this as a girl's perspective:

It's to talk by themselves so the other people they're with can't hear. If you're dating one of them, it's probably to talk about you. That's pretty much it.

KelliD
KelliD
4 posts
Nomad

P.S. And also to make sure their makeup still looks good.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

if there's a pedofile waiting, bring a friend

Exactly. If there is a pedophile, why not make it a threesome? More fun for him, too.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

Exactly. If there is a pedophile, why not make it a threesome? More fun for him, too.

Ugh...you're one sick bastard aren't you?
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

Ugh...you're one sick ******* aren't you?

That depends on what the censored word is, does it not?
Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

I believe the word is p3r\\/3t.

134 posts
Nomad

if there's a pedofile waiting, bring a friend

Lol, Bring a friend why so they can both be raped. Thats Bs. Maybe they just want to it is a free contry.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

I believe the word is p3r\\\\/3t.

Why would anyone censor that word?

Anyway, the real reason girls go to the bathroom together is because they need help with the technical stuff.

Don't ask me to go into further detail. I am not a girl and I have no experience in this particular field.
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

because they need each other to pee.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

one can pee alone too

Most guys are not aware that all girls suffer from public urophobia. I am one of the few guys who has this valuable piece of information. Don't ask me how I got it or why I want to know it.

So, as a matter of fact, one can not pee alone if a girl they be.
chang
chang
846 posts
Nomad

There is one option here that no one seems to be considering.......................the two girls mentioned could be lesbians

Hey its possible!

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

So, as a matter of fact, one can not pee alone if a girl they be.

And suddenly a lot of people I thought was girls ended up to be boys. Now, that is scary.
Goto74
Goto74
473 posts
Nomad

yes, we need security camera's in the bathrooms at all times.

I already set mine up.
Haku1234567890
Haku1234567890
1,720 posts
Nomad

At school me and my friends opened vent or something like that and entered to other room trought it, thats why we went to bathroom together

gregzilla824
gregzilla824
49 posts
Nomad

the girls may discuss bout how to get hot boys to like them XD

Showing 16-30 of 41