ForumsGamesCall of Duty or Splinter Cell?

7 8921
criss1234
criss1234
3 posts
Nomad

What do u think?

• 7 Replies
Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

call of duty is a basic first person shooter game for those who enjoy killing without mercy. Splinter cell is for the more strategic player who loves sneaking around eliminating enemys from distance or with silence. Ilove call of duty more but i havn't really gotten to try out the splinter cell series enough to enjoy it thoroughly. It is indeed quite difficult but it can be enjoyed.

Sironyx1
Sironyx1
3 posts
Nomad

Thats hard umm call of duty or splinter cell i have to give it to call of duty its got more replayability.

muffinman08
muffinman08
524 posts
Nomad

call of duty easy, because modern warfare has action orientated missions aswell as stealth missions- the stealth missions do have to be played on hardest though -since any less than that you dont need to sneak(as they generally cant kill you even if your detected)

i thought that the splinter cell series was pretty poor tbh, and i found missions too slow and boring, not bieng able to kill enemies outright a lot of the time just plain sucks

gregzilla824
gregzilla824
49 posts
Nomad

SPLINTER CELL IS TOO HARD!!! COD IS FUN

Austinn
Austinn
278 posts
Nomad

Splintercell it takes some thought as to get things done in that vs COD where you mindlessly run into a wall of bullets to knife a guy then run back YEAH lol

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

well splinter cell prides itself on stealth, which i have to agree is also the best aspect of the MW2 campaign.

So it could be a toss up, but the the multiplayer of MW2 makes it the winner.

HeavyMetalBoyYT
HeavyMetalBoyYT
1 posts
Nomad

Splinter cell is much more addictive to me because you can ghost through the missions and there are multiple routes and COD has linear designed levels, for the story i chose splinter cell and for the multiplayer i chose cod both are good games by the way

Showing 1-7 of 7