ForumsPopular MediaFIGURE IT OUT! do you remeber the TV show?

9 5738
ikillnerds
ikillnerds
256 posts
Nomad

i was sending my freind a comment and said figure it out and i just remebered the TV show, anyone who remebers it comment here!!!!!

• 9 Replies
Norkimo
Norkimo
8 posts
Nomad

Yup I remember. Unfortunately alot of the younger audience won't. Classic Nickelodeon ftw.

bestgamer123
bestgamer123
215 posts
Nomad

what figure it out wow i can not belive that i watched it when i was young

ikillnerds
ikillnerds
256 posts
Nomad

yah with the elephant and slime....good times

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

Ugh, I remember hating that show... Double Dare was definitely the better of the Mark Summers hosted game shows...

Jordanhasgerms
Jordanhasgerms
150 posts
Nomad

Yes I remember the show. I actually watched it the other day on Nick and I was just thinking to myself why exactly I watched that show. But the show is pretty kidish but I use to think it was the most ba show EVER.

xDKx
xDKx
1 posts
Nomad

never saw it :[ oldest show i saw on there was the one with the little pupet guy

Time2play
Time2play
4 posts
Scribe

Never saw it, I wasn't raised by my T.V.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

At the beginning of the school year (back in August), It was on every day on nickelodean, and as soon as it was over we switched to the local abc station to watch Jeopardy!

I did not care for the show, the talents were not that interesting, (invented energy making shopping cart, that only powers a light-bulb)

~~~Darth Caedus

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

as soon as it was over we switched to the local abc station to watch Jeopardy!

What no Wheel of Fortune?

Anyways yeah I remember it I hated the first episode I saw, there was another show after it that was kind of like wipeout but a little more dull.
Showing 1-9 of 9