ForumsSupport Forumyoutube

24 4957
ikillnerds
ikillnerds
256 posts
Nomad

this is for all the mods out ther that can help me....ok i made a viedo telling about armorgames and putting my refferal url in the viedo.... is this ok or should i delete the viedo? i know i should have asked before making the viedio...=[

• 24 Replies
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Well, I don't see how promoting the site is a bad thing as long as you made it clear that you do not represent the site, you are just an avid fan. I honestly think that's a pretty good and fair idea to get referral points.

ikillnerds
ikillnerds
256 posts
Nomad

thx...thats probobly the nicest thing you said to me...... sorry if that offended you... but i guess you have to do it...=\\

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

You forgot to put your referral link! I would do that if I were you.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Ahhh okay, that works too. Well, I hope that it works out. Let me know how it pans out after a while!

ikillnerds
ikillnerds
256 posts
Nomad

thx thers only been a couple veiws thogh so...=\\

ikillnerds
ikillnerds
256 posts
Nomad

just the simple windows movie maker...

ikillnerds
ikillnerds
256 posts
Nomad

yep....

ikillnerds
ikillnerds
256 posts
Nomad

i appoligise...or however you say it, i will explain how you do it.... you go into it then you put add new title or credits on the left side (in windows movie maker) and then make a title at begginging then a title after the selected clip and however many of thoes you want.... its pretty cool

ikillnerds
ikillnerds
256 posts
Nomad

uhh it should be unless your saying that you made it or leading to false information....

LordBob
LordBob
517 posts
Nomad

I sorry, but video looks like your promoting a phishing site (scam site) you should at least put the name "Armorgames" and the logo on it.

ikillnerds
ikillnerds
256 posts
Nomad

but wouldnt that be missleading, heak im not even a mod....

dogpup4
dogpup4
183 posts
Nomad

its a good way to get more peeps on armorgames, it wasnt a bad idea at all and u shouldnt delete the video

Sir_Eagle
Sir_Eagle
6 posts
Nomad

i think you should put some screenshots of the site in it, which would make it more attractive to visit the site

ikillnerds
ikillnerds
256 posts
Nomad

yah i might put the home page thing... good idea...hum ill ask dan if i can do that

ikillnerds
ikillnerds
256 posts
Nomad

i am currently in the process of making a new video. it will contain screen shots and a better discription

Showing 1-15 of 24