ForumsThe Tavern2010 Super Star Showdown

56 6590
JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

Hey everyone, welcome to my first tournament on Armor Games. The rules for this are pretty simple, this tourney is going to have a single elimination style structure to it (winner moves on to the next round, loser gets eliminated). There's going to be around 5 rounds, each round will last for 3 days and there will be 1 day off in between rounds.

I have most of the information on this website: http://simplysports.forum-motion.com/simply-sports-competitions-f86/2010-super-star-showdown-tournament-t62-40.htm

Now, you don't have to register on this site to be able to participate but I will keep most of my information on it, so if you decide to play you should probably keep an eye on it.

Also, you MUST be able to post images.

Ok, I'll start a sign up list, if you'd like to sign up you can post below here and I'll add you to the list:

• 56 Replies
Stormcutter
Stormcutter
267 posts
Nomad

em.... i might join, might not. but a very creative thing to do!

JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

I now have the games picked out for the tournament.

1,855 posts
Nomad

I'm totally joining. But can you help me post pictures, I've tried before (and failed miserably) lol.

JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

Ok, I've got it, when you are ready to submit your image, first take a picture of it by pressing the Print screen key followed by the insert key. Then paste it into paint and save it. Then go to TinyPic.com and upload the picture, highlight and copy the direct link and paste it into your post. Then I'll take that pic and load it onto Simply Sports.com and your score will be counted.

JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

Hey StormCutter, you're going to play in this right? I need as many people as possible, the more people the better it will be.

JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

Come on guys, I need more people, I've aready got 11 and the more that sign up the better it will be.

Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

I got lost on the site where I go to see what is about and to check on updated news.

JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

Are you saying that you want to sign up?

Here this link should take you directly to the tournament thread: http://simplysports.forum-motion.com/simply-sports-competitions-f86/2010-super-star-showdown-tournament-t62.htm

joao99
joao99
350 posts
Shepherd

why did u do this thread?
There isnt an original idea and I dont see ppl interesting in this...
9 posts and u (JoshDragon) made 6 of it...hum seems like a spam thread but ok (no offense man)

JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

I have 12 people signed up for this but most of them aren't from this forum.

Also, how is this idea not original?

iamnotironman
iamnotironman
1,288 posts
Nomad

no because im in another tournament

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

yeah im in... do you know how many matches there will be ?

jaza_m
jaza_m
1,356 posts
Nomad

Im in aswell

JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

yeah im in... do you know how many matches there will be ?

Should be 5 rounds.
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,210 posts
Peasant

joinage....can i join or is it too late?

Showing 1-15 of 56