ForumsWEPRdeath penalty

10 3658
partayyperson
partayyperson
80 posts
Nomad

just out of curiosity what do u think about the death penalty, I think it should only be given in a case with severe brutal killing, otherwise i would give someone who commits murder a really long time in jail.

• 10 Replies
Sting
Sting
266 posts
Peasant

Well, if we put everyone in jail, we would probably be in an economical crisis; it would be extremely expensive to keep all of those people in jail.

opentotruth
opentotruth
473 posts
Peasant

i mean the death penalty does cost more money than keeping them out. and some people dont deserve the freedom of living. So me i think for certain people their is not doubt but i think we have to be carefull

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

Depends on the severity of the offense and prior convictions. Normally I'd say I'm against it simply because killing someone kills their mind along with it, destroying any information that could be gleaned from them.

vindacation
vindacation
49 posts
Nomad

That is a really good question and i do not know the answer... FIrst, you have to check the one put on trial if he is insane. If hes not, then, check how bad the crime was. If it was so bad, like killing... like... a lot... or raping... like... a lot.... for no apparent... good... reason... then.... i think... not too sure though... KILL HIM!!!

sintrum
sintrum
230 posts
Nomad

I think the death sentence is tottally harsh in the united states,they dont even try to find cluees to see if your innocent,they only accuse the first person they see...

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

Sintrum, don't know WHERE you got that from. It may be sorta unorganized, but US has one of the best legal systems. We barely do put people in jail. The idiocracy is is that we also let them out too early, saving the economical problems. I don't know what to do, but there must be harsher thing to do then to bring terror back to America's streets without killing the man.

opentotruth
opentotruth
473 posts
Peasant

well thats crossing some lines. dont try to pretend you know our country if u dont live in it. Just because u have some idiolized view of how ameica is doesnt mean u know anything about it. So if u can back it up with fact be my gues but if ur just being another angrey person who hates amercia for no reason that they dont even really know themselves then just stop

sintrum
sintrum
230 posts
Nomad

Well i dont HATE america,i actully live in it(Canada),but i think sometimes they make hard desicisions

opentotruth
opentotruth
473 posts
Peasant

well i can agree to a point i hate the administration we have now and some of the things that were doing. And some things weve done as a country im not proud of

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

Ignorant people these days..

I LIVE IN AMERICA!~!!!!!!!!!!

I know a good lot about America, thankx. I dont' have an idolized veiw, I have an "I live in America" ish smart veiw. NO country is perfect, all I can say is America used to be better. '

Also, read "the US has one of the best legal systems in the world".. Okay, thats mean, I follow that, its an insult.

So, please, don't talk without knowing anything.

Also, I did back it up with facts, doing cocain is about 3 years for whites and 6 for blacks. Killing can range from 10-20, and finally, assault can go as high as you want. obviously theres other factors, but in those few years revenge takes place, hate, murder. People don't just commit once and never kill again. Its ongoing, most drug users that go to jail barely get rehabilitized. Its sad.

Showing 1-10 of 10