ForumsWEPRIraq

4 3948
opentotruth
opentotruth
473 posts
Peasant

i think its time we get out of their but i want to here what everyone thinks about whats going on over their.

• 4 Replies
vindacation
vindacation
49 posts
Nomad

I think we should stay in Iraq. The media has just gotten a lot of wrong ideas into people's minds. First of all - we are winning in Iraq. Second, if we get out of there now, Iraq will attack our land and there will be war in the USA. When that happens, Most of the US will Blame Bush. If we stay in there and win, Bush will still be blamed for causing so many deaths. I pity Bush cuz hes in sorta a lose/lose situation. But, We didnt start this war!!!! The terrorists did. in 911(nine eleven), we were the ones attacked. We never attacked them in the first place. well.... anyways

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

We never attacked them, What are you, WORKING FOR THE MEDIA? :P

America's been in the Middle East since the 50's, my friend. Mainly the CIA. I dun like them, they operate with all power, no three branches. As long as they don't do something outright. So, while we harbor power across the world, when something goes the way America doesn't like it, even non-threatlike American can intervene. America can stop a countries trade if it wants. Its power. I just think because of this power were not controlling it wisely, mainly the reason the world is pissed. Before America was considered a homeland of prosperity. It still is one, just considered more of the worlds richest mafia. [I've been to Iraq, were not a favored place. xP]

Bush is in a lose/lose situation because he started it wrong. Also, we are winning, but the Iraqi's can take it from here. We won't be attacked on the homefront, thats ridiculous. It look to me people are REALLY afraid. xP Just because of ONE terrorist attack hitting 2 builings that were dicisivley planned doens't mean that we need to invade a country without our troops knowing nothing. It doenst mean after we overthor a dictator and give power and arms back to Iraqi's that we'll be attacked again. It seems paranoid. Blaming bush is stupid, but the Media only reports what its allowed. And sometimes that ends up being a onesided basis.

opentotruth
opentotruth
473 posts
Peasant

i agree i mean its getting to a point where its almost their is no america talk with something being like ya iraq is going well i think. Its been almost 8 years if we are winning or not of making diplomactic progress or whatever. Were losing to much money and lives and somethign that should have been over a long time ago

Navnlose
Navnlose
109 posts
Nomad

so which country are you talking aboot? America or Britian, because the we (british) are worried that if America pull out, we would be left to clean up the mess America made, although i would be good if we pulled out, expecially because its cost the world £ bliions
although like you say, the war will come else ware, and as the taliban are funded but britians drug addiction (the grow and ship it) it would not help, so i am divided.

Showing 1-4 of 4