Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Age Of War 2

Posted Jun 17, '10 at 9:47pm

1,901 posts

Lol firetail. I do infantry --> support --> infantry --> support. Etc.

Posted Jun 17, '10 at 10:39pm

firetail_madness

firetail_madness

21,765 posts

Lol firetail. I do infantry --> support --> infantry --> support. Etc.

Why? The support has longer range than just one unit.

Posted Jun 17, '10 at 10:55pm

1,901 posts

Why? The support has longer range than just one unit.

Er, I meant support --> infantry --> support --> infantry etc. Lol. I just messed up on the order :P

Posted Jun 17, '10 at 11:48pm

firetail_madness

firetail_madness

21,765 posts

Er, I meant support --> infantry --> support --> infantry etc. Lol. I just messed up on the order :P

Um, what's the difference between this order and your other one?

Posted Jun 18, '10 at 4:30am

Darriono

Darriono

7 posts

All this info but the only thing I can add is that support should always come first when it comes to upgrades.
First Range
Then Power

Posted Jun 28, '10 at 4:56am

unbeatableXD

unbeatableXD

18 posts

ok i will try it out

Posted Apr 3, '12 at 4:34am

D3ATHbyFORC3

D3ATHbyFORC3

2 posts

Okay heres the deal people, I have beaten hard many times with this good old tactic. Ahem

Okay now you start off with just building this; 1 infantry, 2 support, do this once more then the AI uses his special so wait till its gone then build this group again and again till you evolve then do it again (You may want to do support range!) Once you get to Egypt build anti-armour as they tank more than the infantry but dont forget the support. Then you do that till Renassiance then build the horse units and rifle men to seal the deal then once you reach modern (By this time you should be WAY ahead of the AI) use what ever the hell you want but DO NOT get tanks. Once you reach futuristic just build ACSs and upgrade a little then get turrets and stuff (Heavy Plasma) Then finally upgrade Anti-armour and turrets to max, get access to god's wrath and continue your owning with the ACSs till you reach 35000 (Dont forget the beam, use it oftenly) then spam ACSs then build 3 God's wrath then back them up with fully up-ed cyborgs and you have won!!!

D3ATHbyFORC3

Posted Apr 3, '12 at 5:07pm

Schmiddy1234

Schmiddy1234

1,113 posts

lol, u don't need a walkthrough for this >.< its really very simple. Also, i used to play this on maxgames, SO FUNNN!

Posted Apr 5, '12 at 6:59am

D3ATHbyFORC3

D3ATHbyFORC3

2 posts

lol, u don't need a walkthrough for this >.< its really very simple. Also, i used to play this on maxgames, SO FUNNN!

True Schmiddy but some people cant seem get their head around buttons and pushing! XD

Posted Apr 5, '12 at 10:16pm

Schmiddy1234

Schmiddy1234

1,113 posts

True Schmiddy but some people cant seem get their head around buttons and pushing! XD

Ikr its so hard to push a few buttons and watch in awe XD

Reply to Age Of War 2

You must be logged in to post a reply!