Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Age Of War 2

Posted Jan 11, '10 at 7:48am

AircraftCarrier

AircraftCarrier

145 posts

OH **** even in easy mode, enemy will generate money, but you apparently not. When you run out of money, you can only wait for special, but enemy doesn't have to. For me, age of war 1 is better.

Posted Jan 11, '10 at 12:18pm

justsomeone777

justsomeone777

14 posts

Thanks no_stress!

Posted Jan 11, '10 at 3:44pm

leo99rules

leo99rules

1,756 posts

On Easy and Medium, you did great walkthrough, and I did the same, I even beat them on Medium in the Medieval Age, but you are right, it doesn't work on Hard or Insane, so that's why you will:

i've already done hard walkthrough its on page 3 or something

insane well im still trying

and did you know that we have the same strategy?

Posted Jan 11, '10 at 11:31pm

firetail_madness

firetail_madness

19,843 posts

Did you beat it on insane?

Posted Jan 11, '10 at 11:43pm

leo99rules

leo99rules

1,756 posts

Did you beat it on insane?

yeah i beat insane but i didn't use a strategy and all i know what to do is the upgrades and its not simple and i cant find a solid way to beat it (its 50% chance the walkthrough i had) and im accepting anybody who has a walkthrough for insane and once thats done i quit age of war 2

it will either be like the hard walkthrough where you make cannons and win or it might be a new take on it where i get to egyptian age and use my special to get money and then upgrade support range and heavy/armored armor put the heavy at the front and the supports behind it but its hard

Posted Jan 11, '10 at 11:46pm

firetail_madness

firetail_madness

19,843 posts

I beat insane twice, but now I can't seem to beat it (they evolve way too early and I keep struggling in the caveman age and losing money)

Posted Apr 5, '10 at 6:06pm

Elbusto

Elbusto

1 post

I got it on my 3rd go with no help. I simply made a lot of wizards on the third level and just pounded them - this was at the 'Insane Level'. Pretty simple really but then again I am brilliant. I thought the game was too easy.

Posted Apr 6, '10 at 12:35am

Amitkevincloskey

Amitkevincloskey

264 posts

This game is pretty difficult for me!

Posted Apr 20, '10 at 7:01pm

IDKdoubletime

IDKdoubletime

41 posts

You just gotta put the most powerful person on top and put 2 far range people be hide them

Posted May 30, '10 at 6:59am

Vree

Vree

2 posts

I've never once seen the futuristic age :(

I usually start owning the AI at Egyptians (anti-armor and support spoecializing, 2 Anubis (dirt cheap compared to other ages) in front and 3-4 priests in the back, if you have reached the best range for support and best armor for anti-armor then there is practically not hing that can stop this meat wall + parallel damage dealers combo). I always spend my exp quickly when I realize that enemy HP is almost gone, skip Medieval and go straight into Modern. At this point the enemy is usually still stuck at Medieval so I win anyway. :(

Reply to Age Of War 2

You must be logged in to post a reply!