ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Age Of War 2

Posted Jun 16, '10 at 12:20pm

NoobsforDummies

NoobsforDummies

100 posts

-beat HARD in the Modern Age (6th)

It took you that long? Hmm...

-and of course INSANE was in the Futuristic Age (7th and Final)

I always beat insane on the medieval age, because in that age all you need to do is buy a wizard, a footman or whatever they're called, and just make the rest archers. The archers have crazy range and easily down any unit in the same era, and as long as you keep spamming them eventually the other base will fall. Just make sure you've got 10 archers on the field at all times (once the wizard and footman die). The enemy will probably start making griffin riders like crazy, which, as we all know, are little pots of gold ('specially when they're up against 10 archers and almost all of them are shooting it).

Posted Jun 16, '10 at 3:38pm

TunTz

TunTz

2 posts

É fácil avançar no Age Of War 2, siga as dicas:

1- Bom, você deve sempre evoluir de Era antes do seu oponente, ou seja, não gaste XP com aqueles ataques especiais.
2- Tente sempre escolher apenas 2 tipos de Tropas, uma tropa sem range na frente, seguido de uma tropa com range atrás, sempre de 1 em 1.
3- Só use os ataques especiais, se você estiver uma Era na frente do seu oponente, e se você estiver com a pop máxima em campo, pois o ataque servirá como uma suporte 'limpando' a área, para seus homens arrebentarem com a base inimiga.

Divirtam-se!

Posted Jun 16, '10 at 5:26pm

tsunaze

tsunaze

1 post

cool thanks

Posted Jun 16, '10 at 5:30pm

ShadowNekoAngel

ShadowNekoAngel

88 posts

Yeah, I beat it on insane with no specials.. o.o

Posted Jun 16, '10 at 10:40pm

firetail_madness

firetail_madness

19,843 posts

Yeah, I beat it on insane with no specials.. o.o

That's completely normal...that's usually how you beat it...specials are useless.

Posted Jun 16, '10 at 11:16pm

destinydude

destinydude

421 posts

We dont hack like you Firetail =P. I only defeated insane on futuristic age with scientist.

Posted Jun 17, '10 at 12:06am

firetail_madness

firetail_madness

19,843 posts

We dont hack like you Firetail =P. I only defeated insane on futuristic age with scientist.

Did you use specials in insane?
Scientist sucks...I realized...low fire rate...

Posted Jun 17, '10 at 1:01pm

destinydude

destinydude

421 posts

Did you use specials in insane?
Scientist sucks...I realized...low fire rate...

I had to, or else I wouldve died. And what is the best unit in the furture, oh dear Firetail?

Posted Jun 17, '10 at 7:30pm

1,770 posts

Only make god's wraths when you absolutely need to! They're
SUPER expensive!

Posted Jun 17, '10 at 8:45pm

firetail_madness

firetail_madness

19,843 posts

I had to, or else I wouldve died. And what is the best unit in the furture, oh dear Firetail?

The best unit is of course the strongest, but I prefer infantry ---> support ----> support ----> support -----> support -----> support

Reply to Age Of War 2

You must be logged in to post a reply!