ForumsWEPRIs there other life? Or are we alone?

50 8243
subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

Is there other life in the universe? Or are we alone?

Please state your opinion and try to state your reason behind it.

• 50 Replies
sintrum
sintrum
230 posts
Nomad

Rofl omg this is ridiculous!

Do you really think we are alone in the whole universe!

Dude our planet compared to the universe its way smaller then an ant!

Like 10 billion times smaller then an ant!

So,do you think their is other life from us!

Come on it might have 10 BILLION OF A BILLION more life forms in this galaxy,universe,etc!

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

Since God whom I believe in has dominion over all he created, then there is a possibility that it exists. I won't say I believe in green martians. But I do believe theres something out there if God willed for it to be so.

sintrum
sintrum
230 posts
Nomad

Lol life forms like us dont exist,each planet must have 1 unique feature thats called *human* like us,we have 2 arms 2 legs 2 eyes ,etc
But other *humans* might have 3 eyes instead of two,but maybe theres humans that looks like us,i dont know,like right now *aliens* are saying we are aliens since we are from another planet!You know what i mean?

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

I mean anything. Extra Terristrial or spiritual.

And sintrum do not go about accusing me of something I never said. I never said that I thought we were alone. I my self agree with you 100%

The only thing that makes me doubt that is that God says nothing of the sort in the Bible.

sintrum
sintrum
230 posts
Nomad

Oh did you also know that we are from meteorites?Science has finally proved it! So we are atuly from another planet so close from us,maybe even Planet X has he same species as us

Kererr
Kererr
135 posts
Nomad

[quote=sintrum]
Rofl omg this is ridiculous!
Do you really think we are alone in the whole universe!
Dude our planet compared to the universe its way smaller then an ant!
Like 10 billion times smaller then an ant!
So,do you think their is other life from us!
Come on it might have 10 BILLION OF A BILLION more life forms in this galaxy,universe,etc![/quote]

Actually, the universe is infinitely expanding at an speed of infinity...

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

I do not beleive that there is another form of humans like us God would have stated that in the bible.

But what I do beleive is that there may be some kind of microscopic life sources. God never said anything about germs he left us to figure that out.

sintrum
sintrum
230 posts
Nomad

Ooops,so we are actully from another planet that what i suppose to mean

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

Switchfoot this is reminding me of last night. Lol
Jk

sintrum
sintrum
230 posts
Nomad

And also,im christian too,so im not trying to offense,but do you have to rely to the bible that much?If god wanted us to know everything he knew,the bible would be so huge!like 10,000,000,000,000 pages! Im sorry but the bible is way to small to always realiate too! and kerrer is right

sintrum
sintrum
230 posts
Nomad

Actully switch foot,scientist say the meteorites might come from planet X,or another planet we havent found yet

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

I think you copy it and you put it in [Quote] end quote [/quote]

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

Sintrum you are sort of right. The Bible was not meant to tell us everything. As you said it would be amazingly long. The Bible is only meant to teach us about Christianity.

sintrum
sintrum
230 posts
Nomad

Lol what do you mean armed?

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

wha! >.< all post gone! I don't know about humans, prolly woulda been stated. I do know about any other being we may or not be able to sense. I think it could be out there.

Showing 1-15 of 50