ForumsWEPRIs there other life? Or are we alone?

50 8249
subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

Is there other life in the universe? Or are we alone?

Please state your opinion and try to state your reason behind it.

• 50 Replies
ZachCraft
ZachCraft
108 posts
Nomad

"Why not" is my reason for it.

sintrum
sintrum
230 posts
Nomad

You see subaro?
We cant know what god knew,or else we would be considured a god ourselves

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

I am a very open person. I beleive in Spirits, God, And Alien life forms. I think they are all real and are all related somehow.

sintrum
sintrum
230 posts
Nomad

also switch,i dont think god created the universe,im not 100% christian,science has everything,its a Big Bang* that created the universe,might be god,i dont know,but im more 80% shure its a creation of a new universe,omg,so this means if 1 universe holds 1 god,imagine how much gods they are in here!

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

Yes sintrum but we will know everything once we go to heaven the bible states. We will know everything and will understand everything.

sintrum
sintrum
230 posts
Nomad

Oh really?Thats cool,but im christian but i never read the whole bible,since my dad is ot christian and wont let me pray or read bible related stuff,i need help thats te main prob,i dotn know how to pray or dont know how NOT to go to hell,life is way to hard for me

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

Sintrum I disagree with you. Like I said I think its all related. Who Yes God created the world but does it give in exac detail how? He might have created the big bang himself.

sintrum
sintrum
230 posts
Nomad

O yeah switch foot,we are not aloud to believe in more then 1 god?Tht i did not know

sintrum
sintrum
230 posts
Nomad

Yeah now you guys are making sense,but i still aint convinced

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

Sintrum the deal is about christianity is that you eaither are a christian and you aren't. And as for praying you can talk to God like you would talk to anyone else. He doesn't mind, He is always listening.

Kererr
Kererr
135 posts
Nomad

SwitchFoot, that line in the vertical is the posting quotes, but don't tell anyone the secret... XD

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

Oh my my bad!! Sintrum I didnt mean to say you werent a christian i meant to say you either are OR you arent.

sintrum
sintrum
230 posts
Nomad

But i dont want to mess with him,he already has 7 billion peaple to look up too,im way less important ten them,so i cant pray always right?It would be a waste of time ,right

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

Switchfoot help me out here. Sintrum doesn't fully understand christianity.

sintrum
sintrum
230 posts
Nomad

But i dont know how to be one!I cant read the bible,i cant pray,i cant go to churches for praying,so this prob means il go to hell right?

Showing 16-30 of 50