ForumsWEPRIs there other life? Or are we alone?

50 8270
subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

Is there other life in the universe? Or are we alone?

Please state your opinion and try to state your reason behind it.

• 50 Replies
Kererr
Kererr
135 posts
Nomad

Off Topic: This thread has been getting posts really quickly...

On Topic: Guys... you guys are flowing off topic... XD

Subar, it's okay as it is, but keep it down a bit, please.

sintrum
sintrum
230 posts
Nomad

Lol right we ware aliens now we are at gold xD

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

Ok Sintrum this will help you out.

To pray all you have to do is close your eyes to prevent disractions and talk to God. Ask to let him into your heart if you want to become a christian. And As for reading the bible, of course you can. If you don't fully understand it that is what church mostly is for, to teach about the bible and christianity. Now you say you cant go to church? If you mean because your not old enough to be on your own then wait until you are older and go your self or with a friend.

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

Ok don't listen to me, switchfoot beat me to the point read his comment.

And yes Kerrer said we are getting off topic.

We need to talk more about the idea of something bigger than us existing or other life besides on Earth

sintrum
sintrum
230 posts
Nomad

I really cant!My dad says dont go to church its just a hoax and waste of time,and thanks switch and sub,i understand a little bit better,so i really can remake my life?And how can i pray?Can i just go to bed,sleep and just say like hi god etc,do i need to do the whole hand thing or can i just talk in my mind?

sintrum
sintrum
230 posts
Nomad

Also,if i never did the commitments,i only did batism,maybe mariage,will i go to hell?

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

Yes Sintrum just talk to him however you would talk normally if you want. And never let your parents make that big of a decision for you.

Now Sintrum and Switchfoot lets get back on topic.

sintrum
sintrum
230 posts
Nomad

Alright,who else believes in aliens? xD

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

You will never go to hell as long as Jesus is in your heart and you ask for forgiveness.

Now seriously lets get back on topic.

sintrum
sintrum
230 posts
Nomad

lol this will get lockedfor shure if we dont! Ok yeah i believe in aliens how about yall?

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

Switchfoot is correct you should definetely pray for your father.

Now like Sintrum said in the beggining I think our universe is just way to big to have no other life then us.

sintrum
sintrum
230 posts
Nomad

Did any one noticed we made 5 page long thing on how to pray and be forgived? xD

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

Well Switchfoot a microscopic thing is a lifeform or a germ I mean. I don't think though that there are other large life forms though. The bible would have at least had one verse about that. After all the bible does have Dinosaurs in it.

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

And who is devoidless?
And we are not allowed to talk about accepting christianity?

sintrum
sintrum
230 posts
Nomad

Lol here we go with the bible AGAIN xDDD

Showing 31-45 of 50