ForumsGames[necro]COD Nazi Zombies: RECORDS!

29 13188
Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

Hi, i'm a huge fan of COD Nazi Zombies. Me and a friend were disscusing highscores and tactics so i came up with this, where you tell everyone your COD Nazi Zombie Records.
Here how it works ( Just fill out the sheet ):

SINGLE PLAYER RECORD:
2 PLAYER RECORD:
3 PLAYER RECORD:
4 PLAYER RECORD:
BEST TACTIC:

Here's my sheet my instance:
---

SINGLE PLAYER RECORD: Round 12
2 PLAYER RECORD: Round 11
3 PLAYER RECORD: Round 14
4 PLAYER RECORD: NONE
BEST TACTIC: Okay, open the help room then open the stairs in the help room, then head to the little room where you would be if you opened the stairs in the first room ( AKA WHERE YOU CAN BUY THE 4 GRENADE PACKS. Camp out there, zombies only come though one entrace so don't worry. Head to the Random Box at the end of the round and cover each others backs, this tactic is recomended for 2+ Players.

---
it's just this little minigame you can play if you purchase Call Of Duty: World At War ( For roughly around $50 )for your console, or COD Zombies for your ipod touch/ iphone ( For $13 from the app store )

----
I will update this later, with gun stats, tactics list, international records, ect. ect.
----

So feel free to post YOUR records!

• 29 Replies
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

For one player I got to round 5. With two people I got to round 11. The second guy got the luck of the draw and got the laser gun from the mystery box. That gun pierces zombies X(

Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

ARC, actaully the COD Series is being made by 2 diffrent companys, The World At War and Modern Warfare Series are made by diffrent companys.

Although there is a rumor that there will be a game called

Call Of Duty 7: Vietnam

And that is going to be made by the COD WAW Guys so we'll probably see Cod Zombies in that game. There were no Nazi Zombies in COD MW2 cause it was made by another company.

Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

SINGLE PLAYER RECORD:Round 12
2 PLAYER RECORD:Round 15
3 PLAYER RECORD:None
4 PLAYER RECORD:None
BEST TACTIC: Just go to help room and go to mystery box! Ray Gun is best!

loganada
loganada
186 posts
Nomad

what maps are these? just the 1st one?

Anyways i've gotten to the 246th round on the last map! i just ran around with uprgraded weapons and used the teleporter and monkey bombs

loganada
loganada
186 posts
Nomad

BTW that record was by myself in single player

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

Anyways i've gotten to the 246th round on the last map! i just ran around with uprgraded weapons and used the teleporter and monkey bombs

Loganada, if you know this game, you should know that there isn't 246 rounds in Nazi Zombies. There are also no upgraded weapons or teleporters. You must be talking about a different game.
Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

We're talking about the 1st one: "Nacht der Untoten"

loganada
loganada
186 posts
Nomad

Loganada, if you know this game, you should know that there isn't 246 rounds in Nazi Zombies. There are also no upgraded weapons or teleporters. You must be talking about a different game

I do know this game DumbA$S!!! Download the other maps and there are exactly 2147 rounds, look on the top leaderboards
Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

Hey no need to get pycho man...

... I knew that they're were other maps but a teleporter? And upgraded weapons? That's just ruining the game.

Oh well.
http://i939.photobucket.com/albums/ad238/DannyDaNinja/th_TEXTDANNYDANINJA-1.jpg

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

do know this game DumbA$S!!! Download the other maps and there are exactly 2147 rounds, look on the top leaderboards

Then you were playing the new maps instead of the original map that everyone knows. All you had to do was say that, and I would have understood; there was no need to get hot at me.
hypoxia
hypoxia
589 posts
Nomad

My highest on the first map (Nacth Dr Untoten) is 67 (solo)

With team mates its 32

XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

SINGLE PLAYER RECORD:
2 PLAYER RECORD:
3 PLAYER RECORD:
4 PLAYER RECORD:
BEST TACTIC:

In order

Best Tactic is to do the gun glitch and get a MG-42, WunderWaffe, and PPSH <-- all upgraded. All you got to do is go to the balcony have 2 people in front crouching using the MG-42 and 2 people in the back standing using PPSH.
SethNever
SethNever
3 posts
Nomad

SINGLE PLAYER RECORD: 56
2 PLAYER RECORD: 25
3 PLAYER RECORD: 72
4 PLAYER RECORD: 99
BEST TACTIC: Everyone upgrades the ray gun and the 30. cal then we all sit in the same room and wait.

HEADHUNTER58
HEADHUNTER58
370 posts
Nomad

map: Der Riese

SINGLE PLAYER RECORD:30
2 PLAYER RECORD:17
3 PLAYER RECORD:28
4 PLAYER RECORD:26
BEST TACTIC: got from 1 teleporter to another. simple!

joeymmeezz
joeymmeezz
1 posts
Nomad

ROUND 78

Showing 1-15 of 29