ForumsWEPR[redirected]If God created all things

1849 255518
DrCool1
DrCool1
210 posts
Bard

Here is something to get the brain going. It's been said that God created ALL things. Also it's been said that God is 100 precent pure/good. So God created man and it was said that because of man's sinful actions bad/evil things were created. But if God created ALL things then God created bad/evil things, not man. So by God creating bad/evil things this does not make him 100 precent pure/good.

• 1,849 Replies
BeastMode10
BeastMode10
374 posts
Nomad

Killing people? Noone is killed in modern christianity, and I don't remember a period of time in which people were killed for not being christians

The success of Christianity, including its early development, was partially based on killing heretics. Remember the Inquisition?
samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

AHHH!!!

Generalizations!!! ^^^

Pure Christianity was dead from the time that it was brought into the Roman culture until Martin Luther. Why? Because the bible wasn't available to everyone therefore you cannot blame this events on Christians but rather on disillusioned men who thought they were doing God's work and were unchallenged because of general ignorance.

Let's try to understand that the actions of some parts of a group do not necessarily make up for the ideals of the whole group. You always make excuses for Muslims, rightfully so because terrorists are extremists and do not reflect the views of the whole community, but cannot seem to do the same for Christians.

314d1
314d1
3,817 posts
Nomad

AHHH!!!

Generalizations!!! ^^^

Pure Christianity was dead from the time that it was brought into the Roman culture until Martin Luther. Why? Because the bible wasn't available to everyone therefore you cannot blame this events on Christians but rather on disillusioned men who thought they were doing God's work and were unchallenged because of general ignorance.

Let's try to understand that the actions of some parts of a group do not necessarily make up for the ideals of the whole group. You always make excuses for Muslims, rightfully so because terrorists are extremists and do not reflect the views of the whole community, but cannot seem to do the same for Christians.

MORE EXAMPLES:
The Holocaust
The Americans forcing Indians into Christianity
The massive amount of killings from random hate crimes
KKK
adios194
adios194
818 posts
Nomad

Its called the FREAKING CRUSADES! It was basically "Hey look, Muslims own 'the holey lands', lets go slaughter them!"
Modern Christianity:
KKK-Members could only be Cristian
Random hate crimes
Attacks on Muslims after there attacks

Before you try to get cocky you might want to improve your position on AG. You need to learn to spell holy, and stop being such a stereotypical off- brand wanna be atheist. The KKK thing was un-needed. There have been many hate groups throughout history, yet the KKK is the only one associated with religious hate? Another thing, how is it modern? The crusades were over a couple hundred years ago. The KKK was started in the late 1800's and has nearly been destroyed. What's up with the attack muslims thing? It makes no sense.
It also disproved the myth that any Cristian could be saved from hungry lions, as in the "magic book" Christians were saved from lions by angles..

AHHHHH! Learn how to spell.
The success of Christianity, including its early development, was partially based on killing heretics. Remember the Inquisition?

The inquistion didn't start until the late 1100's. That leaves a huge period in which christianity could have ceased to exist, yet it did not.
Generalizations!!! ^^^

Exactly!
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

You have argued that there is no proof of a God. You cannot proof that there is other life than you, what if this world is nothing but a false reality in which you are a single creature among a world of false perceptions of which your mind has created.

Yeah we don't have proof of life on other planets but we can calculate a rough estimate on the odds of there being life on other planets.
Yeah this could be a false reality, there doesn't seem to be proof of this so what's your point?
Yes it is possible that God does exist, but until we can prove it we can't say he does. Just as we can't say alien life exists or this is a false reality. But what we can do is look at the odds.

So don't come at us with you can't prove it, or he doesn't love me. It's a common scape goat to try to disprove something that cannot be proved or disproved. What happened to the philisophical mage that once occupied the forums?

Yes we can ask for proof. Just as I can ask for proof if someone were to say they discovered life on another planet. I didn't say he doesn't love you if he exists, however the actions of God in the Bible seem very counter intuitive to the attributes he is suppose to possess.

If someone were to come in here and say "I can't think of a time period when people were killed for not being Muslim" yes we most likely would hold up terrorists as examples.
314d1
314d1
3,817 posts
Nomad

Before you try to get cocky you might want to improve your position on AG. You need to learn to spell holy, and stop being such a stereotypical off- brand wanna be atheist. The KKK thing was un-needed. There have been many hate groups throughout history, yet the KKK is the only one associated with religious hate? Another thing, how is it modern? The crusades were over a couple hundred years ago. The KKK was started in the late 1800's and has nearly been destroyed. What's up with the attack muslims thing? It makes no sense.

Wanna be atheist? That is like calling you a want to be Cristian. Its a religion, how could I be a want to be? I have a spell check, and thus realize that everything I spell is correct. If you wish for me to take everything you spelled wrong and stick it in your face for no reason, I can.

The Muslims attacking Christians is the terrorist attacks, the Christians attacking Muslims was after the terrorist attacks.

The KKK has not been destroyed, but to my knowledge they are mostly a secret group.

AHHHHH! Learn how to spell.

Are you legally a retard? Everything was spelled correctly there.

Generalizations!!! ^^^

Exactly!

A good piece of irony anyone?
adios194
adios194
818 posts
Nomad

Yeah we don't have proof of life on other planets but we can calculate a rough estimate on the odds of there being life on other planets.
Yeah this could be a false reality, there doesn't seem to be proof of this so what's your point?
Yes it is possible that God does exist, but until we can prove it we can't say he does. Just as we can't say alien life exists or this is a false reality. But what we can do is look at the odds.

My point is that nothing can be proven 100% real or fake. If we do look at the odds one can see that most of the theories of how the world came to be are against the odds.
Yes we can ask for proof. Just as I can ask for proof if someone were to say they discovered life on another planet. I didn't say he doesn't love you if he exists,

I was saying don't come at us saying "you can't prove it" or "He doesn't love me." How have you been doing by the way. :P
adios194
adios194
818 posts
Nomad

Are you legally a retard? Everything was spelled correctly there

Do I really need to point out all of the grammatical errors?
Its a religion, how could I be a want to be? I have a spell check, and thus realize that everything I spell is correct. If you wish for me to take everything you spelled wrong and stick it in your face for no reason, I can.

Atheist is not a religion. Atheism is the lack of belief in gods. No more, no less. One cannot be atheist and religious. One is the absense of the other. Also, please point out all of my errors for me. I would love to see them.
The KKK has not been destroyed, but to my knowledge they are mostly a secret group

The KKK a secret group? Wow, I have never heard that one.
Are you legally a retard? Everything was spelled correctly there.

This just exemplifies what I said before.
314d1
314d1
3,817 posts
Nomad

Atheist is not a religion. Atheism is the lack of belief in gods. No more, no less. One cannot be atheist and religious. One is the absense of the other. Also, please point out all of my errors for me. I would love to see them.

I realize that. It is like a place holder for religion. If someone asked me what religion I am in, I would say "I am an artiest.

The KKK a secret group? Wow, I have never heard that one.

It is secretive. They were masks, have secret campaigns. It is also probable that they have hidden.

One is the absense of the other. Also, please point out all of my errors for me. I would love to see them.

This is Hilarius. Ill start out with the one in that paragraph,
absense = absence
314d1
314d1
3,817 posts
Nomad

Ill include a few grammatical errors.

The inquistion didn't start until the late 1100's. That leaves a huge period in which christianity could have ceased to exist, yet it did not.

inquistion = Inquisition

christianity = Christianity

And that was just the page before this. Do you want me to go on?
adios194
adios194
818 posts
Nomad

realize that. It is like a place holder for religion. If someone asked me what religion I am in, I would say "I am an artiest.
It's the lack of religion.
And that was just the page before this. Do you want me to go on?

Yeah, can I post all of yours also.
314d1
314d1
3,817 posts
Nomad

Alot of the threads on this site are pure propaganda, so church isn't the only source.

Alot= A lot

happened to the philisophical mage that once occupied the forums?

philisophical = philosophical

Killing people? Noone is killed in modern christianity, and I don't remember a period of time in which people were killed for not being christians. I do believe there was a time period of a couple hundred years in which christianity struggled.

Noone= No one
christianity = Christianity
christians =Christians

That is all for this forum. Are you done being an idiot and a hypocrite?
314d1
314d1
3,817 posts
Nomad

Go ahead. I have a spell check...,

adios194
adios194
818 posts
Nomad

That is all for this forum. Are you done being an idiot and a hypocrite?

Not so much, it's my turn. :P
Ill include a few grammatical errors.

Ill= I'll
This is Hilarius. Ill start out with the one in that paragraph,

Hilarius=Hilarious
Ill= I'll
They were masks

were= wear
artiest.

artiest= athiest
Cristian

Cristian= Christian
As you ignored

ignored= ignorant
It also disproved the myth that any Cristian could be saved from hungry lions, as in the "magic book" Christians were saved from lions by angles..

Cristian= Christian
angles= angels
There like

There= They're
Its called the FREAKING CRUSADES!

Its= It's
All the odds are in there favor.

there= their
That's only from the last three pages.
314d1
314d1
3,817 posts
Nomad

artiest= athiest

False, look it up if you care.

ignored= ignorant

False once again

Its= It's

False again

Wow, you failed. My spelling is sometimes so off the spell check chooses the wrong word, yet there is no excuse for the false errors you attempted to set upon me.

PS excluding the ones that you got wrong attempting to correct me, you have more errors then I do and less posts, in the last three pages. So your still and idiotic hypocrite.
Showing 1486-1500 of 1849