ForumsWEPR[redirected]If God created all things

1849 255466
DrCool1
DrCool1
210 posts
Bard

Here is something to get the brain going. It's been said that God created ALL things. Also it's been said that God is 100 precent pure/good. So God created man and it was said that because of man's sinful actions bad/evil things were created. But if God created ALL things then God created bad/evil things, not man. So by God creating bad/evil things this does not make him 100 precent pure/good.

• 1,849 Replies
thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

Here's the problem with that: no matter what I say, you'll just say "How do you know", therefore, come up with a different question.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

Christianity is the biggest religion in the world. Majority rule, we win.

I call bull! However I do agree with you on the faith bit, with some people there is no reason they just trust blindly, I personally call it being gullible and sheep like but whatever...
samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

And,
9. Quit debating faith it's annoying and will literally never get any where; ever. Also you cannot compare one man's faith to another as faith and understanding varies from person to person.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

I believe you mean eight, and I;m guessing that was aimed at possum? We are different for a reason, if we were all the same, the world would be a terribly boring place.

thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

Awwwww... Mage thinks I'm a troll....for answering his questions...perhaps I should just ignore him? I like how samy quit the argument but came back just to tell me how badly I'm arguing for OUR religion. And when Mage said that those theories were the most reasonable because of evidence, I answer with this, the credibility of evidence is also an opinion.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

Not necessarily you cannot deny absolute proof...

thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

Then it's too bad that they're arguing with theories and not facts that have absolute proof...

samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

My goal in quitting the thread was to kill it, that unfortunately hasn't happened. If you continue to make Christianity look bad I will continue to post on here. You need to get some forum recognition before you openly spam and insult two of the biggest players on this thread.

wolf1991
wolf1991
3,440 posts
Farmer

Theories have credible evidence.

thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

Forum recognition? Biggest players? Insult? Spam? I disagree. I insulted nobody, I was arguing their points so it wasn't spam, there is no such thing as 'biggest players', everyone is equal, and you quitting didn't really have any effect, don't think that you're actually that important to the thread, you are just the same as everyone else.

wolf1991
wolf1991
3,440 posts
Farmer

You're insulting me by your continued lack of evidence. At least Samy has my respect unlike you. The difference is Samy can logically explain his thoughts toward faith and his belief. YOU on the other hand insist you are right and condemn us because we do not enjoy having to deal with people who spew things such as "I can't explain faith!"

Samy is a credible source for Christianity, Mage is credible for atheist.

thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

What makes samy so credible? Last time he argued, he couldn't come up with anything and just left. I would like to see anyone explain faith. It seems to me that you can not truly grasp what it feels like to be faithful unless you are in a religion.

samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

The general connotations of your words were negative toward both me and Mage and seeing as how we are the largest posters from the two factions I think its safe to say we've earned the right to some credit in this thread. My posts are well thought out and often contain a mix of belief and fact that have an affect of serving their purpose. Either way this is becoming spam and I'm tired anyway just try to make your posts a little more effective so you can get your point across.

wolf1991
wolf1991
3,440 posts
Farmer

It seems to me that you can not truly grasp what it feels like to be faithful unless you are in a religion.

There are many types of faith.

Samy is right.
thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

eeing as how we are the largest posters from the two factions I think its safe to say we've earned the right to some credit in this thread.

I was posting in this thread long before you.
Showing 1591-1605 of 1849