ForumsWEPR[redirected]If God created all things

1849 255375
DrCool1
DrCool1
210 posts
Bard

Here is something to get the brain going. It's been said that God created ALL things. Also it's been said that God is 100 precent pure/good. So God created man and it was said that because of man's sinful actions bad/evil things were created. But if God created ALL things then God created bad/evil things, not man. So by God creating bad/evil things this does not make him 100 precent pure/good.

• 1,849 Replies
wolf1991
wolf1991
3,440 posts
Farmer

In fact some cultures developed better moral codes. Let's look at the buddhists

thepossum
thepossum
3,037 posts
Nomad

Yes, but Christianity made it far more widespread, so widespread that it is just common courtesy nowadays.

314d1
314d1
3,817 posts
Nomad

I didn't answer Mage's question because we all know the answer:faith. And because there is proof, though any proof I say will just be argued against until we get back to square 1.

If proof can be argued then its not proof.

"Daddy, unicorns are real but my friend said they are not"

"Hun, unicorns are not real. There is no proof they are real, so it is a good idea to assume they don't exist."

"I have faith they exist and they talk to me threw a physic connection! "

"-_-"

Really? How many times do we have to go through this argument?
Here's how it would happen: I would try to prove it, even though we all know that's impossible. Then you would be like "Well since you can't prove it he's not real", to which I say "You can't prove He doesn't exist". And we get no where.

"Prove unicorns don't exist daddy! Prove it!"
thepossum
thepossum
3,037 posts
Nomad

If proof can be argued then its not proof

Huh. I think any lawyer would disagree...
314d1
314d1
3,817 posts
Nomad

Huh. I think any lawyer would disagree...

"I have proof unicorns exist daddy! Look! Unicorn poop!"

"That is not proof, as it is dog poop, it has nothing to do with unicorns thus is not proof in there existence making it not proof"
thepossum
thepossum
3,037 posts
Nomad

"That is not proof, as it is dog poop, it has nothing to do with unicorns thus is not proof in there existence making it not proof"

You don't get it. People come into court all the time with real proof, yet the other lawyer will argue it anyway. So are you saying that even though this is real proof, it shouldn't be counted because the other lawyer argued against it?
314d1
314d1
3,817 posts
Nomad

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/proof

You don't get it. People come into court all the time with real proof, yet the other lawyer will argue it anyway. So are you saying that even though this is real proof, it shouldn't be counted because the other lawyer argued against it?

I am fairly certain you do not get it, these are two forms of proof.

The one I am speaking of is

evidence sufficient to establish a thing as true, or to produce belief in its truth.

As the scientific version.

You are using

Law. (in judicial proceedings) evidence having probative weight.

Witch is not scientific and a different meaning altogether.
thepossum
thepossum
3,037 posts
Nomad

Me is sorry for not being privy to all the dictionary definitions of the word 'roof'. My fault. *Rolls eyes*

wolf1991
wolf1991
3,440 posts
Farmer

Or as Jean Cretien once said, "A proof is a proof"

thepossum
thepossum
3,037 posts
Nomad

Or as Jean Cretien once said, "A proof is a proof"

Even better. Proof is proof.
wolf1991
wolf1991
3,440 posts
Farmer

Even better. Proof is proof.

For the record Cretien was an idiot and I have a new question about Christianity. Why is homosexuality wrong?
314d1
314d1
3,817 posts
Nomad

For the record Cretien was an idiot and I have a new question about Christianity. Why is homosexuality wrong?

I am going to ad to his question and ask why is sex in general wrong?
thepossum
thepossum
3,037 posts
Nomad

Why is homosexuality wrong?

It's completely unnatural for one. God made it so new beings can only be made by the joining of a male and a female(in general). Imagine if Adam had been gay. Then none of us would be here.
314d1
314d1
3,817 posts
Nomad

It's completely unnatural for one. God made it so new beings can only be made by the joining of a male and a female(in general). Imagine if Adam had been gay. Then none of us would be here.

You didn't answer my question, and I will ad to it. If your theory was correct, then why do some creatures reproduce asexually?
thepossum
thepossum
3,037 posts
Nomad

You didn't answer my question, and I will ad to it. If your theory was correct, then why do some creatures reproduce asexually?

Your post ninja'd me. And when I said between a male and a female, I said in general. I'm not an idiot, I know Biology.

I am going to ad to his question and ask why is sex in general wrong?

Sex in general isn't wrong. Sex outside of marriage is wrong, however. It's wrong because that sex is for lust and not love.
Showing 1786-1800 of 1849