ForumsWEPR[redirected]If God created all things

1849 255428
DrCool1
DrCool1
210 posts
Bard

Here is something to get the brain going. It's been said that God created ALL things. Also it's been said that God is 100 precent pure/good. So God created man and it was said that because of man's sinful actions bad/evil things were created. But if God created ALL things then God created bad/evil things, not man. So by God creating bad/evil things this does not make him 100 precent pure/good.

• 1,849 Replies
deserteagle
deserteagle
1,633 posts
Nomad

Your just too stupid to figure that out. The permanent facepalm thing was funny, but fail to see its purpose, much like Atheism. So I think I'll go find something PRODUCTIVE to do with my time instead of arguing with pathetic failures-at-lifes like you. Bye.

how old are you? 7? 8? please do everyone a favor and stop the trolling or gtfo.

Awesome facepalms kurt! =D
Moe
Moe
1,715 posts
Blacksmith

Furthermore I know that Christianity is the right religion and Atheism is a bunch of blah hah for people who are afraid to choose a real religion.

You have every right to believe in Christianity, but to insult Atheism because you don't understand it is ignorance on a level stunning in this day and age.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Before I say anything, KomputerKurt, enough with the dammed pics because they contribute nothing to this debate.

God made us without free will.

Then he's obviously made a miscalculation because I am currently resisting his power to force me to believe in him and his benevolent ways.

And no, God is not a dictator or a mass-murderer.

I beg to differ. According to you a few pages ago, god supposedly made us without free will. That and he killed everything on the face of the earth with a grand flood. Oh no, God has had a clean slate forever.

I know that Christianity is the right religion and Atheism is a bunch of blah hah for people who are afraid to choose a real religion. So I'm not on either side of this regardless of this, so you can stop flaming me with religion based comments, as I am just trying to get points across.

If I remember correctly, Religion is on one side, and Atheism is on the other. By that logic, you are definitely IN this debate as I type this, yet your credibility is sinking every time you dig your own grave with your posting. As we have said countless times, the Bible is nothing. There is no proof. There is no evidence. It holds accounts of many groups of people their story that occurred with god and ends up being one giant central theme and moral. What you need to understand is that there is not one thing in the bible that constitutes evidence or proof that anything in the bible existed; that god created life the universe, and everything; that he himself exists.

Once again:

Creationism was destroyed by science over 138 years ago. All that is left of Creationism are church-based commercial businesses which have a political agenda. These businesses produce bright, shiny books, audio tapes, and video tapes for their victims to buy. They sell their time to churches for lecturers. Creationism these days is BIG BUSINESS. Christianity strives mightily to inflict their faith onto government by subverting public school's elected School Boards and producing Creationism "text books" that teach their religion as "science." They believe in Creationism because their masters have told them to believe in Creationism as a tool to their "salvation" in their faith. They do not care that evolution is an observed fact; they have "faith" that Creationism is true, and that's all they need. They consider facts and truth to be a hinderence to their ticket to Heaven.

Do not use the bible as evidence or proof of anything, because it hinders your credibility as a debater on this thread, or in other topics relating to religion.
BeastMode10
BeastMode10
374 posts
Nomad

Wow. -Looks at the last several posts- You seriously have no idea what my point of view is here do you? I'm a Christian. I'm not on EITHER side in this debate

You're a Christian in a Religion vs Atheism debate. Yet you still try to sit on the sidelines.

*x1 facepalm*

Mostly because it is childish and unnecessary.

Just because you fail to develop a mature argument does not mean that your immaturity applies to us as well. Debates are intended to be mature. Clearly you fail to see the simplest points of reality.

*x2 facepalm*

Furthermore I know that Christianity is the right religion and Atheism is a bunch of blah hah for people who are afraid to choose a real religion.

You "know" nothing. Or at least, very little. Please explain how you "know", as if this were proper debate, which it should be.

I can't believe that you assumed that atheists are "afraid to choose a real religion".

*x3 facepalm*

So I'm not on either side of this regardless of this, so you can stop flaming me with religion based comments, as I am just trying to get points across

Backing off right after you lost? Mmhmm.

We're not flaming anybody. On the contrary, you've come closest to flaming/trolling, with your baseless insults.

Which is, that they fail at life.

I think that would make...4 facepalms?
nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

lol kumputerkurt... im guessing ur 7 yrs old. Becuz at this point in my life, calling me satan... haha i couldnt care less. And then you send me fails for calling you a douchebag??? U litterally sent me fail pictures for calling you a douchebag. Dude, you obviously have the mindset and brain capacity of a 7 year old. Sry bud, i also should tell you, i dont listen to prepubescent midgets. And because of your brain capacity and your epic douchbagyness, Im guessing its you in the following pic kurt:

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/Baconator96/UltraFail.png

BeastMode10
BeastMode10
374 posts
Nomad

nonconformist, komputerkurt, you two should stop with the flaming and the fail pics. Please don't act like immature little elementary schoolers. This is a thread for debating, not flaming.

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

o rightt.. a thread about making christians justify all there beliefs, and getting constantly attacked by athiests... yea great thread bud. Basically everything in here is trolling on some level, considering your basically trying to prove every point of christianity wrong... for apparantly no reason at all. We provide arguements, but u throw em off to the side and then say we do the exact same thing. Yea its a very pointless "debate" (if u wanna call it that), because neither side is going to win... Thats been the outcome of probably over 200 threads exactly like this

ugalover132
ugalover132
28 posts
Nomad

o rightt.. a thread about making christians justify all there beliefs, and getting constantly attacked by athiests... yea great thread bud. Basically everything in here is trolling on some level, considering your basically trying to prove every point of christianity wrong... for apparantly no reason at all. We provide arguements, but u throw em off to the side and then say we do the exact same thing. Yea its a very pointless "debate" (if u wanna call it that), because neither side is going to win... Thats been the outcome of probably over 200 threads exactly like this
that them there are maybe the best words in this thread everyone has an opinion that they will die with and if your not acutely listening to the other guy's opinion than stop posting PLEASE.
ugalover132
ugalover132
28 posts
Nomad

.............. wow ... just wow now it has turned into a picture debate what the heck has happened to this form?????

ugalover132
ugalover132
28 posts
Nomad

y'all wanna talk about immature you all are. If your an atheist so be it it is your choice. If your a christian then why in the world would you sit here and push people farther away from what you believe. Yes i am a christian and im proud of it no the bible can not be proved with an exact date. As far as a joke goes it aint a joke! the bible has been proved to be not only the oldest book! but also the most sold book consecutive for thousands of years. God does not force anything upon anyone. BUT HE DID CREATE EVERYTHING GOOD AND BAD! He gave us the bad things to give US a choice. some of you have chosen the bad things. LISTEN VERY CAREFULLY TO ME! if you are an atheist and you want to prove me wrong study Christianity im not saying believe it but study into it and you will begin to understand that it isnt fake. Im giving you fair warning if you do not trust in god you will WILL spend a eternity in HELL! no joke im a fireman and heat is no laughing matter its hot and you will not survive hell. Also there's an old saying you've got to stand for SOMETHING or you'll fall for ANYTHING. so grow up one day you will remember this post and The MIGHTY Creator will judge you one day.

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

lol nonconformist! 7? are you retarded??? If I were 7, I'd be a freaking genius!!! do you think 7yr olds can program flash? if you do, the your mom must have done you a bid hard last night... and you deserved ALL 4 fails because you failed at life giving in to something made up by some ancient crackhead! o wait... I'm sorry... CHRISTIAN SIDE HUG!!! LOL that's when people go too far for religion. and I bet this is you:

Ok first off, id like to take this opportunity to say that you really need to start coming up with your own burns. See i changed it around but you copied me exactly, except you changed the picture to your moms grade 1 school picture. Its ok, i mean if my mom looked like that id probably slit my wrists to, and then try and use her picture to offend someone else.. Its the way troubled youth who have inbreed parents act.. its ok... But look all i want to say, is just please come back when your heads outta ur @ss, and your balls have dropped. Then maybe you can start talking like an adult... And please stop using those kiddish, nerdy 10 year old words meaning haha...

yes the ROFLMAO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL makes you sound nerdy. sorry to break your world kid.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Nonconformist, beastmode, and Komputerkurt: quit. Don't make me say it twice.

o rightt.. a thread about making christians justify all there beliefs, and getting constantly attacked by athiests... yea great thread bud. Basically everything in here is trolling on some level, considering your basically trying to prove every point of christianity wrong... for apparantly no reason at all.

How can people who debate honestly be trolls? Okay, yes, I get what you're saying about the three people above. But other people actually want to debate objectively. There was a time about a month after I joined where there was a thread attacking atheists. Of course we won, but that was only because the OP was irrational and shooting the same arguments debunked countless times. Saying that Atheists always attack Christians is wrong. It switches from time to time. The only thing we can do to improve debates is to keep lunkheads from posting fail pictures and laughing at themselves. It just proves how irrational THEY are. You turned what used to be a half-way decent thread into a fail war.

We provide arguements, but u throw em off to the side and then say we do the exact same thing. Yea its a very pointless "debate" (if u wanna call it that), because neither side is going to win... Thats been the outcome of probably over 200 threads exactly like this

You provide arguments and we throw them off to the side? We provide evidence and you throw them off to the side. We provide counter arguments and you throw them off to the side. The reason why your arguments are debunked all the time is BECAUSE they are the exact same thing. I lurk around the religion threads occasionally and find that the same common arguments used by Christians are also used in recent threads, so naturally, I would be able to provide the same debunking statement and win. If you were to provide arguments that are actually different and have been thought into a lot, then maybe we could get something going here.

But as it stands right now, this thread is close to being locked because there are some people around here that can't stop posting fail pictures and assuming they are doing any amount of good. No. Doing this hurts your "skill" of debating and hurts your credibility of future debates, because people will remember you posting fail pictures and will not take you seriously.
samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

You can't argue God.

Learn it.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Sure we can! We've done so for the past 15 pages

samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

Psh, so much flaming. I miss that about this site =P

Really though it's God whether or not he's real the idea of him can't be argued as he would be/is greater than human knowledge, logic, and understanding.

By the way...

Showing 601-615 of 1849