ForumsWEPR[redirected]If God created all things

1849 255253
DrCool1
DrCool1
210 posts
Bard

Here is something to get the brain going. It's been said that God created ALL things. Also it's been said that God is 100 precent pure/good. So God created man and it was said that because of man's sinful actions bad/evil things were created. But if God created ALL things then God created bad/evil things, not man. So by God creating bad/evil things this does not make him 100 precent pure/good.

• 1,849 Replies
Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

Ya btw the Quran also says there's 1 Guy upstairs, so nubz like you are obviously imposters.
Kthxbai

valkyrie1119
valkyrie1119
1,720 posts
Nomad

Lol, a nub. What a childish thing to call someone. Could you please define that for me? I'm not to fluent in the idiot vernacular.

XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

I'm not to fluent in the idiot vernacular.

i speak idiot very well and even i couldn't define nub. lol
DaveTheDude
DaveTheDude
102 posts
Nomad

Do any of you ever talk to real Christians? Here's the story. God created angels. Satan (his top angel) became jealous of God (which is a sin,), and because no sin is allowed in Heaven he kicked him out. When God created man, man sinned, he punished man. If you are a parent and you have a child who disobeys, you punish the child because you love them, because there is consequences for sin. God did not make us to be little puppets. He gave us free will. Then if you say "if he knows ayll things why would he let us sin?". Well, I have a theory, because Satan sinned in heaven, it must mean that you had the potential to sin in heaven. What if he created us to show us sin, it's results, so as to not repeat the same process in Heaven, where Satan also led many people with him to the pit.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

The Devil was also created perfect btw.

If the Devil was perfect then how did he manage to screw up?

It sounds like a children's story, not because it is one, but because there isn't much sense it trying to make sense out of it in the first place.

That would strengthen the whole placing it in the not real category.

Ya btw the Quran also says there's 1 Guy upstairs, so nubz like you are obviously imposters.
Kthxbai

Isn't valkyrie1119 just one guy? besides your following the wrong book, everyone knows God is a giant Noodle Monster.

Do any of you ever talk to real Christians?

Been to several churches of various denominations. My mother was Catholic, my grandmother is Catholic. So yeah I have.

When God created man, man sinned, he punished man. If you are a parent and you have a child who disobeys, you punish the child because you love them,

...and there children's children, and there children's children's children and everyone else even vaguely related to them. Then you have another kid just to punish him in everyone else's place, because you know that was the only way you could forgive your children. This of course makes you all loving, even though you knew it was going to happen and did nothing to stop it.
Klagshamn
Klagshamn
18 posts
Nomad

MageGrayWolf; taking part in a discussion without the will to take in anyone elses view is both immature and illogical. Much more so than the ideas you confront in this thread. The lack of photones is darkness and the lack of goodness is evil... If God is goodness and there is a lack of Him that becomes evil or sin... If you cannot conceptualize that simple chain of thought I feel sorry for you my friend.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

MageGrayWolf; taking part in a discussion without the will to take in anyone elses view is both immature and illogical.

When the views come across as being illogical what is there to take in?
The lack of photones is darkness and the lack of goodness is evil...
Don't confuse understanding with disagreeing. The context used here would only work if the concept of morality were objective. Since it is not the comparison falls short.

Gods love and goodness would appear to fall severely short in many cases. Even in cases that are used to demonstrate how much he cares as exampled in my post above. So what is it when a being that is supposedly all good behaves by all standards in an evil way? Can we really still call that being all good?
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

Hit the post button by accident. Maybe a mod could get rid of the messed up one.

MageGrayWolf; taking part in a discussion without the will to take in anyone elses view is both immature and illogical.

When the views come across as being illogical what is there to take in?

The lack of photones is darkness and the lack of goodness is evil...

Don't confuse understanding with disagreeing. The context used here would only work if the concept of morality were objective. Since it is not the comparison falls short.

If God is goodness and there is a lack of Him that becomes evil or sin...

Gods love and goodness would appear to fall severely short in many cases. Even in cases that are used to demonstrate how much he cares as exampled in my post above. So what is it when a being that is supposedly all good behaves by all standards in an evil way? Can we really still call that being all good?

But let's humor the idea of Gods presence= good lack of God= evil. Since there is evil this would mean God could not possibly be omnipresent. If I'm not to mistaken the three qualifiers for the Christian God are omnipotence, omniscience, and omnipresence. Now there are other variations of a god from other beliefs that don't require this.
AnaLoGMunKy
AnaLoGMunKy
1,574 posts
Blacksmith

Just so you all know, I am an incarnation of God.

Get in line baby... I came first.

I have the movie life of brian in my head now.

"IM BRAIN"
"NO IM BRIAN"
"WE ARE ALL BRIAN"
Klagshamn
Klagshamn
18 posts
Nomad

If I micromanage my kids I am not a loving father... I HAVE to let them lear by misstakes... If God gave us dominion over this world it is OUR blame that we do not let God's light and love shine in all aspects... The lack of God in this world turns it into evil... God allow this because He loves us and respects our free will. Just as I love my children enough to let them fail in order to strenghten them...

This world is a trainingcamp to heaven... When you train you fail... so that you will not when it really matters.

AnaLoGMunKy
AnaLoGMunKy
1,574 posts
Blacksmith

The lack of photones is darkness and the lack of goodness is evil

A lack of light may be darkness, but this isnt subject to our moral standing, this is just what we percieve.

A lack of good COULD be evil, but this is down to our morals and perception of what good an evil are.

The two are different, dont put them together.

This world is a trainingcamp to heaven... When you train you fail... so that you will not when it really matters.

This is only your view, as is my thoughts on there being no god that either islam or christianity (or any other religion for that matter) puts forth. If someone runs around the world killing in the name of, I feel I have the right to stand up and say that its a load of crap. I have an open mind, but only to those who can admit thet they could be wrong, and that god might not be real.

Can you admit that there is the posibility that you COULD be wrong Klagshamn? Then we can get down to a serious debate.
Bloodscum
Bloodscum
115 posts
Nomad

If someone runs around the world killing in the name of, I feel I have the right to stand up and say that its a load of crap.

They may be killing in the name of religion, but they are going against its very nature, its essence, of peace and piety. Every religion advocates these, along with other good values. It isn't the religion that is crap.... its the people who claim to follow the religion when doing these things.... they are crap.
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,211 posts
Peasant

lmao "good", "evil"....i don't really believe there is something that is pure "evil" or pure "good". Everyone has good and evil in them

Bloodscum
Bloodscum
115 posts
Nomad

lmao "good", "evil"....i don't really believe there is something that is pure "evil" or pure "good". Everyone has good and evil in them

Now THAT is very true.
Its all shades of grey actually, with streaks of good and evil.
With the free will that God has given us (or just free will for atheists) we choose whether we do more good or evil.
AnaLoGMunKy
AnaLoGMunKy
1,574 posts
Blacksmith

its the people who claim to follow the religion when doing these things.... they are crap.

Yep, I dont mind people who follow or use their religion for peaceful things. Sadly these people are coming in short supply, and there are a majority who see their religion as being correct over everything else.
Showing 76-90 of 1849