ForumsWEPR[redirected]If God created all things

1849 255248
DrCool1
DrCool1
210 posts
Bard

Here is something to get the brain going. It's been said that God created ALL things. Also it's been said that God is 100 precent pure/good. So God created man and it was said that because of man's sinful actions bad/evil things were created. But if God created ALL things then God created bad/evil things, not man. So by God creating bad/evil things this does not make him 100 precent pure/good.

• 1,849 Replies
FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

Natural selection means survival of the fittest, not that a dog'll turn into a dragon

Just to say, the term ''survival of the fittest'', is not actually a scientific term. Rather, it was coined by social darwinist herbet spencer in industrial britain to justify the massiive inequality that existed.
AnaLoGMunKy
AnaLoGMunKy
1,574 posts
Blacksmith

There is a slim chance a god of some kind is real, however unlikely. But to answer this question we must first ask which god are we talking about.

Usually a christian.islamic god
Nurvana
Nurvana
2,523 posts
Farmer

Firefly: That's great. Now, contribute. (JK kind of)

cowmaster1
cowmaster1
676 posts
Shepherd

what the hell is with all this RNA. if you trying to get all technical i will try.

simple as this. God made RNA protiens, what the crap your talking about. you happy? or are you gonna talk about carbon based atomic structures and their signfincance?

cowmaster1
cowmaster1
676 posts
Shepherd

I've yet to see any logic here. Care to fill me in?

sure magegray. you're a stubborn jackass, not everyone's brain works the same way, am im pretty sure someone has tryed to use that as a point to disprove God, excuse me "creator"(God will piss off athesist, i hope they can read this ) and failed epicly.
314d1
314d1
3,817 posts
Nomad

simple as this. God made RNA protiens, what the crap your talking about. you happy? or are you gonna talk about carbon based atomic structures and their signfincance?

Do you have any proof? No, you probably just go on what your parents believed. There is no evedince whatsoever that they were created by a humaniod.

sure magegray. you're a stubborn *******, not everyone's brain works the same way, am im pretty sure someone has tryed to use that as a point to disprove God, excuse me "creator"(God will piss off athesist, i hope they can read this ) and failed epicly.

So your saying he is stuborn for not believing in somthing without proof? Your stubborn for believing in fairy tails.
balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Usually a christian.islamic god

allah does not equal Immanuel.
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

Do you have any proof? No, you probably just go on what your parents believed. There is no evedince whatsoever that they were created by a humaniod.

On the flip side the evidence we do have would suggest, no God required.

sure magegray. you're a stubborn *******

Thanks. You know 314d1 does have a point.

If provided sufficient evidence I would believe or at least consider God probable. What could you be shown that could get you to think God is unlikely, and if your answer is nothing then which of us is really the stubborn one?
cowmaster1
cowmaster1
676 posts
Shepherd

Do you have any proof? No, you probably just go on what your parents believed. There is no evedince whatsoever that they were created by a humaniod

i dont give a (naughty word) what an RNA is, though i know and im pretty sure you go off what you parents believe to.

So your saying he is stuborn for not believing in somthing without proof? Your stubborn for believing in fairy tails

im saying he's stubborn for telling other people they're wrong because he doesnt believe in it. and the whole fairy tail, imaginary friend kinda thing really doesnt prove a point. actually its getting repetive.

"i say something"
"you contradict it"
"he says something"
we ignore him
"i say something to prove my point"
"you say something to prove yours"
"i get on the offensive and then finish with a question"
"you/someone else says what i said to them back to me and finishes with "you're ... for believing in your imaginary friends"

ill apoligize for the stubborn thing, im sorry.
now its open fire!!!!!
Nurvana
Nurvana
2,523 posts
Farmer

Rofl don't forget a facepalm, fail, and misspelling!

314d1
314d1
3,817 posts
Nomad

i dont give a (naughty word) what an RNA is, though i know and im pretty sure you go off what you parents believe to.

That really shows your intellegence and willing to learn. Both my parents are Christian, and Im obviosly not.

im saying he's stubborn for telling other people they're wrong because he doesnt believe in it. and the whole fairy tail, imaginary friend kinda thing really doesnt prove a point. actually its getting repetive.

He is stating that science, witch we are pretty shure is correct in most arias, states that riligion is extreamly improbable.

"i say something"
"you contradict it"
"he says something"
we ignore him
"i say something to prove my point"
"you say something to prove yours"
"i get on the offensive and then finish with a question"
"you/someone else says what i said to them back to me and finishes with "you're ... for believing in your imaginary friends"

Of course it gets repedative, you have already shown your willingness to learn with the RNA. Your diety has no proof, and you only say somthing useless like "he is real becase I want him to be!!" in witch we reply with science witch you either say "god is real becase I want him to be" or, as you did in your last post, "I don't give a crap about science, god is real!!!!11!"
cowmaster1
cowmaster1
676 posts
Shepherd

That really shows your intellegence and willing to learn. Both my parents are Christian, and Im obviosly not

Do you have family issues? im sorry to hear that

"I don't give a crap about science, god is real!!!!11!"

im sorry to hear that, you should take biology as i am, and its hard. anyways, im looking into a math career so enough with that.

That really shows your intellegence and willing to learn

i can give you my GPA if you want? would you like?
314d1
314d1
3,817 posts
Nomad

Do you have family issues? im sorry to hear that

Just becase I don't have a riligion does not mean I have family issues, I just grew out of what my parents told me, like Santa or the Tooth Fairy...

im sorry to hear that, you should take biology as i am, and its hard. anyways, im looking into a math career so enough with that.

*face palm*
*face palm*
*face palm*
THEY WERE IN QUOTATIONS YOU IGNORAMOUSE! THAT IS WHAT YOU SAID IN AN EFFECT!

i can give you my GPA if you want? would you like?

You could say anything. You could edit copies. "Everyones a hero on the internet"...
cowmaster1
cowmaster1
676 posts
Shepherd

i know they were in quotations, i tryed to piss you off.

You could say anything. You could edit copies. "Everyones a hero on the internet"...

this then disproves your "my parents are christian" point then. so am i to believe that your parents are christian and are you to believe that my GPA is 3.9?
314d1
314d1
3,817 posts
Nomad

i know they were in quotations, i tryed to piss you off

Congradulations.

his then disproves your "my parents are christian" point then. so am i to believe that your parents are christian and are you to believe that my GPA is 3.9?

You whould have a point, but you forgot to look at statistics. I live in the U.S, whitch is mostly Christian, so its likly that both my parents are Christian. 3,9 Is a semi-plausable answer, and almost believable. I don't have the statistics in my head, but it may be likly thats plausable.
Showing 121-135 of 1849