ForumsWEPR[redirected]If God created all things

1849 255421
DrCool1
DrCool1
210 posts
Bard

Here is something to get the brain going. It's been said that God created ALL things. Also it's been said that God is 100 precent pure/good. So God created man and it was said that because of man's sinful actions bad/evil things were created. But if God created ALL things then God created bad/evil things, not man. So by God creating bad/evil things this does not make him 100 precent pure/good.

• 1,849 Replies
deserteagle
deserteagle
1,633 posts
Nomad

of........?

thepossum
thepossum
3,037 posts
Nomad

Andrake, you are now simply spamming. Don't make me alert the authorities. Anyway, back to the argument. I believe it is an atheist's turn, yes?

Andrake
Andrake
156 posts
Nomad

thanks tray. it is for the sole purposes of debating. and possum, im very sorry im not a nerd that uses broad vocab, im just laid back. i am not in any way trying to spam

thepossum
thepossum
3,037 posts
Nomad

This is getting ridiculous. Just get back to the topic. It matters not if you were TRYING to spam, you just were.

Andrake
Andrake
156 posts
Nomad

well im sorry if TALKING IS SPAMMING. now back to the subject

samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

We argue because this is a discussion forum. Its made for the sole purpose of debating. Such is the way of teh interwebz. I like how Christians feel like they are a minority.....

Well we have the minority of the intelligent community..at least on here *Sigh*.

Andrake your spamming, it's obnoxious and unless you have something constructive you add go bother someone else.

How is an atheist supposed to read the bible and be converted when he does not have his own God to pray too?

Because the rest of your points will probably wont be resolved on an internet forum I'll try my hand at this one. If you really want me to answer one of the other ones just repost it :P

You start small. NEVER read the Old Testament the first time you read the bible. Start with a gospel (Matthew, Mark, Luke, John) and slowly work your way through the rest of the New Testament. The Holy Spirit can easily intercede and help in understanding of the text; and the New Testament is never contested as being true by the Christian community. Imagine it as our evolution, there's a few factions that violently disagree but they never provide good reason.

wtf? god doesnt exists who is so stupid huuh

And if that's the best post you can come up with I don't think you have a right to make that declaration.
wolf1991
wolf1991
3,440 posts
Farmer

God doesn't make character traits. People do. God just gives people the ABILITY to make said traits.

An illogical arguement. The bible says god made man in his own image, if this were to be taken on a sole purpose of physical appearance then it can have no validity. If god did not create human emotion then how did he give them the ability to use free will? A man must feel the need to do something in order to do it.
samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

An illogical arguement. The bible says god made man in his own image, if this were to be taken on a sole purpose of physical appearance then it can have no validity. If god did not create human emotion then how did he give them the ability to use free will? A man must feel the need to do something in order to do it.

I think he was referring to an individuals character traits such as feeling proud or humble. Then again because everything God comes from God it could be said that all positive character traits come from God although some have to be worked for.
wolf1991
wolf1991
3,440 posts
Farmer

Yes, but his arguement says god did not create character traits which implies emotional and psychological profiles. This does not make any sense. Positive or negative it doesn't matter.

samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

Yes, but his arguement says god did not create character traits which implies emotional and psychological profiles. This does not make any sense. Positive or negative it doesn't matter.

Well then as you pointed out he's incorrect.
deserteagle
deserteagle
1,633 posts
Nomad

Well we have the minority of the intelligent community..at least on here *Sigh*

Excuse me? You think I'm stupid for pointing out my observtions?

it could be said that all positive character traits come from God although some have to be worked for.

I'm pretty sure genetics are the key to your personality....
samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

Excuse me? You think I'm stupid for pointing out my observtions?

What? No, no, no I meant in comparison to the agnostics and atheists on this site the Christians tend to be a tad bit lacking in intelligence as shown by some other's posts.

I'm pretty sure genetics are the key to your personality....

Which God determines. God often works in indirect ways to achieve the results he wants so that the belief in him is not forced.
deserteagle
deserteagle
1,633 posts
Nomad

Which God determines. God often works in indirect ways to achieve the results he wants so that the belief in him is not forced.

Actually, Gegor Mendell decides

http://answersingenesis.org/Home/Area/AnswersBook/images/18PunnetSquare.jpg

http://cccmkc.edu.hk/~kei-kph/Mendelian%20genetics/Mendelian%20genetics_image/Dihybrid%20inheritance%20punnett%20square_TtPp_chalkboard.jpg
samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

Actually, Gegor Mendell decides

If God is God then he would have the power to determine who reproduces with whom. Notice this doesn't involve the act of sex but the actually act on conception which would not be included in humanities free will.

Either way is that Obama reproducing with Mona Lia?
deserteagle
deserteagle
1,633 posts
Nomad

If God is God then he would have the power to determine who reproduces with whom.

So your saying my parents had no choice in the matter to conceive me?
That kinda sounds like god is some kind of sick pervert who has control of everything. That leads me to the point that if we have no free will, God intentionally creates people to burn in hell.

Either way is that Obama reproducing with Mona Lia?

Don't tell Michelle that.
Showing 1426-1440 of 1849