ForumsWEPR[redirected]If God created all things

1849 255756
DrCool1
DrCool1
210 posts
Bard

Here is something to get the brain going. It's been said that God created ALL things. Also it's been said that God is 100 precent pure/good. So God created man and it was said that because of man's sinful actions bad/evil things were created. But if God created ALL things then God created bad/evil things, not man. So by God creating bad/evil things this does not make him 100 precent pure/good.

• 1,849 Replies
wolf1991
wolf1991
3,440 posts
Farmer

>.> the Shroud of Turin...really guys? I mean come on, everyone one knows that's a hoax.

wolf1991
wolf1991
3,440 posts
Farmer

QUESTION: Why do religious people get to ban things because it contradicts their beliefs but then defend it with "freedom of speech"? Isn't this an infringement on others freedom of speech?

wajor59
wajor59
909 posts
Nomad

Asherlee, I remember the episode you're talking about but this is newer evidence that should be getting the results back soon. The image is of a real person. Will we ever know it's Jesus? Without DNA evidence who will believe other than believers?

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

QUESTION: Why do religious people get to ban things because it contradicts their beliefs but then defend it with "freedom of speech"? Isn't this an infringement on others freedom of speech?

They shouldn't. Just as the Westboro Baptist Church get's to voice there opinion even if we don't like what they say, we to should be allowed to speak our mind even if some might not like it. Freedom of Speech is a two way street and can only be as such.
wolf1991
wolf1991
3,440 posts
Farmer

Freedom of Speech is a two way street and can only be as such.

Of course it is, but it seems the moment one speaks against religious groups, it's the non religious who get hammered with complaints and lawsuits. Religions have banned several things over the years just because it disagree with their doctrine. That is a severe violation of freedom of speech.
LilDoot77
LilDoot77
6 posts
Nomad

God did create all things while giving them the free will to choose how they want to live their life, hoping they would realize the right Way. Most of the world chose wrong and are *ahem* Atheists, or extreme religions that have nothing to do with the original message that He taught. Satan is a result from that free will, one of the angels of God that fell from grace due to jealousy of, God's favorite, the human race! Be proud people!!! We are all God's favorites and He loves us all!!! <3

yielee
yielee
618 posts
Shepherd

Don't look to your heart to find Jesus, he's floating above you:

âWe wouldnât be a family if it wasnât for our Lord Jesus Christ,â he said, pointing up to the sky as he yelled âJesus!â - 17 year old Californian sails around the world.

yielee
yielee
618 posts
Shepherd

"We wouldn't be a family if it wasn't for our lord Jesus Christ," he said, pointing up to the sky as he yelled "Jesus!"

wolf1991
wolf1991
3,440 posts
Farmer

God did create all things while giving them the free will to choose how they want to live their life, hoping they would realize the right Way. Most of the world chose wrong and are *ahem* Atheists, or extreme religions that have nothing to do with the original message that He taught. Satan is a result from that free will, one of the angels of God that fell from grace due to jealousy of, God's favorite, the human race! Be proud people!!! We are all God's favorites and He loves us all!!!

It's crap like this that makes me view religion with contempt. Here is just someone spewing what they have been told, they haven't put an ounce of thought into this, it's just mindless babble. Also, I hate when it is assumed that atheists are lesser people, or morally misguided. Just because one does not believe in some divine being floating in a magic place in the sky does not mean they are BAD people.
wajor59
wajor59
909 posts
Nomad

It's crap like this that makes me view religion with contempt. Here is just someone spewing what they have been told, they haven't put an ounce of thought into this, it's just mindless babble.

Wolf, do you remember how you felt just a few pages ago when you felt some of us were badgering you? This is America and we do, for now, still have the freedom of speech and we are free to pursue our religious faith however we choose.
wolf1991
wolf1991
3,440 posts
Farmer

Be that as it may, I am also allowed to express my distaste, esspecially when someone is arrogant enough to act like a superior just because of their belief system.

deserteagle
deserteagle
1,633 posts
Nomad

"We wouldn't be a family if it wasn't for our lord Jesus Christ," he said, pointing up to the sky as he yelled "Jesus!"

Generally I consider people who yell at the stratosphere and at clouds to be a bit strange....

Don't look to your heart to find Jesus, he's floating above you:

Along with the fairies that float above me and they use their awesome powers to make my Wii mote connect with my Wii with out wires!

God did create all things while giving them the free will to choose how they want to live their life, hoping they would realize the right Way. Most of the world chose wrong and are *ahem* Atheists, or extreme religions that have nothing to do with the original message that He taught. Satan is a result from that free will, one of the angels of God that fell from grace due to jealousy of, God's favorite, the human race! Be proud people!!! We are all God's favorites and He loves us all!!! <3

Classic Christian troll. Move along people. There's nothing to see here.
tomertheking
tomertheking
1,751 posts
Jester

This thread dosn't look very much like like a debate, just some minor arguments put together.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Along with the fairies that float above me and they use their awesome powers to make my Wii mote connect with my Wii with out wires!

Bahahahahaha!

Hammer ---> nailhead
whyismynametom
whyismynametom
263 posts
Nomad

this is just another misconception about Christians, we know just as much as atheist, the only difference is that we believe god created the big bang and atheist have no idea where the matter came from, their are christian scientist, why are their always ignorant atheist thinking where back in Jesus time?
Showing 1171-1185 of 1849