Forums

ForumsPopular Media

"M.B.W.C." : the Metal Bands World Cup!

Posted Jul 28, '11 at 4:31pm

SkulledOut

SkulledOut

39 posts

Definitely Mastodon. Way more artistic and actually still around lol. I'm a rebel so i like some songs by Rage but I'd definitely pick Mastodon over them.

Posted Jul 30, '11 at 9:52pm

ChillzMaster

ChillzMaster

1,359 posts

Mastodon, they toured with Dethklok and ROCKED!

-Chillz

Posted Jul 30, '11 at 11:23pm

SkulledOut

SkulledOut

39 posts

^ Like to point out Dethklok rules and is one of the most brutal bands of all time as well

Posted Jul 31, '11 at 4:53pm

Legion1350

Legion1350

1,291 posts

Mastodon! Absolutely great Progressive/Sludge Metal. Good vocals, great solos, and awesome drumming.

P.S. Lol, I like Dethklok too. :P

Posted Aug 3, '11 at 1:45pm

GUMMBAAH

GUMMBAAH

37 posts

for all the guys that think led zepp isnt a metal band ...
well led zepp is a metal b

Posted Aug 4, '11 at 7:57am

partydevil

partydevil

5,109 posts

for me machinehead and ACDC will always be my favorite metal bands. no matter who wins this world cup =P

Posted Aug 4, '11 at 10:08pm

AvengedSevenfold11

AvengedSevenfold11

529 posts

for me machinehead and ACDC will always be my favorite metal bands. no matter who wins this world cup =P

ya..acdc aint  metal

for all the guys that think led zepp isnt a metal band ...
well led zepp is a metal b

ya... aint metal either

So can we get back to voting

Posted Aug 4, '11 at 10:49pm

pauler94

pauler94

2,449 posts

You have good taste, my friend. AC/DC isn't a metal band (they have been my favorite band for like 5 years even though I finally got tired of listening to them last year), but Machine Head is as heavy as it can get until I start getting sick of music. Robb Flynn is one of my heroes.

But for my vote, I think I'm going to have to vote for Mastodon. I like Rage but I just listened to some Mastodon and I think it's better than anything Rage has put out.

Posted Aug 30, '11 at 8:35pm

weter506

weter506

157 posts

My favorite metal bands are Judas Priest,AC/DC and Metallica. (Judas Priest is the best metal band forever).

Posted Sep 3, '11 at 8:54pm

mdv96

mdv96

639 posts

RAGE ALL THE WAY!!!  Rage is easily in my top 3 favorite metal bands.  A good Battle would be Pantera vs Megadeth

Reply to "M.B.W.C." : the Metal Bands World Cup!

You must be logged in to post a reply!