Forums

ForumsPopular Media

"M.B.W.C." : the Metal Bands World Cup!

Posted Oct 20, '11 at 9:43am

KrissKhan

KrissKhan

275 posts

Iron Maiden because they are the Kings since 1975 (even if it "really" started only since 1981)

Posted Oct 24, '11 at 6:14pm

AvengedSevenfold11

AvengedSevenfold11

535 posts

A7x owns you all

Ya they do

^ I like Avenged Sevenfold, but I feel embarrassed when I see some of their fans. (Not talking about you AvengedSevenfold11) Really dude?

what do u meen when u say that? all i know is i hope they make it farther next year's world cup

Posted Nov 1, '11 at 5:06am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

9,342 posts

@ Legion1350 : Now that's what I call an original reasoning! LOL I saw the crazy advertisement and wondered whether you're comparing Slayer to 'old spice'... LMAO XD

@ eddyalex : I counted your vote, but only because you're new to ArmorGames and this competition. So, it's a one-time-deal for you, next time state a reasoning or your vote won't be counted, ok?

@ ianhq : A7x is not relevant and even has no reasoning, so... *striking post* ...nuff said. =)

@ cnino : No reasoning added, so your vote won't be counted. Please state one and it will be!

Update on the score count shows :

# 1/2 Final A :

6 - Iron Maiden
2 - Slayer

The battle is really slow, but not over yet! Keep those votes coming in, but make sure your add a reasoning to them in order to get them counted! Competition rules... so keep them coming! =D

Posted Nov 1, '11 at 9:39am

SceneTheKid

SceneTheKid

22 posts

Wheres metallica in the selection? Outta the 4, definetly Alice Cooper.

Posted Nov 2, '11 at 5:01pm

AvengedSevenfold11

AvengedSevenfold11

535 posts

Wheres metallica in the selection? Outta the 4, definetly Alice Cooper.

Another person who fails to see the page numbers at the top of the screen...

Posted Nov 2, '11 at 5:05pm

AvengedSevenfold11

AvengedSevenfold11

535 posts

Hello, gentlemen. Look at your Iron Maiden CD. Now to my Slayer CD. Now back to your Iron Maiden CD. Now back to my Slayer CD. Sadly, it isn�t Slayer, but if you stopped listening to Iron Maiden and switched to real metal, it could sound like this. Look down, back up, now where are you? You�re on a yacht with the music your CDs could sound like. What�s in your hand? Look back at me. I have it now; it�s an oyster with two tickets to a Judas Priest concert. Look again, the tickets are now diamonds. Anything is possible when you listen to real metal and not Iron Maiden. I�m on a horse.

When i say this i was really hoping you were joking when you said ironm aiden isnt real metal.

Posted Nov 12, '11 at 3:09am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

9,342 posts

@ SceneTheKid : Thanx for joining the MBWC and giving your vote in this battle. But the battle you voted for was the wrong one I'm afraid... the current battle was between Iron Maiden and Slayer, but it's being closed now. Try the next one, it will be listed below, ok? =)

Final scorecount for the first 1/2 final of the MBWC shows a minimal scoring, which is pretty sad if you ask me! Something that could have easily been avoided had the former participants of this thread still ...ahm...well... yeah, participated in it! LOL
But enough with the whining, time to announce the first finalist for this year's edition of the MBWC! Here's the score count! =)

# 1/2 Final A :

6 - Iron Maiden - Winner!

2 - Slayer - Eliminated...

Allright so that's that, now on with the next round!

---

Time to find out which band will join Iron Maiden for the final battle in this MBWC! Time for:

# 1/2 Final B :

Pantera -VS- Mastodon

This could very well become a very interesting battle here! Let's see which one of the two will rise to the surface... place your votes people and decide the ending of this MBWC!!!!!!! \\m//_ _\\m//

Posted Nov 12, '11 at 3:34am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,295 posts

Knight

Pantera hands down, true gods of American metal. They've influenced virtually every metal band in recent years, and most probably Mastodon themselves. Both are fantastic though.

Posted Nov 12, '11 at 4:52pm

_ErazerHead_

_ErazerHead_

14 posts

Can someone delete my last previous post?
I did a mistake

So, Pantera, because they were my first discovery in metal world when I was younger!

Posted Nov 13, '11 at 10:14am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

9,342 posts

@ _ErazerHead_: Thanx for voting! And you can simply click the red flag on the right. It will send a message to a moderator who will then delete it, ok? =)

Allright, first votes are in and Pantera is taking the lead!

# 1/2 Final B :

2 - Pantera
0 - Mastodon

Let's hope for Mastodon that they won't fall behind in this battle... but I'm already sure about one person who will vote for them and he knows who I'm talking about! Right d*l*s*a*t*s*?! LOL XD

Keep 'em coming people! VOTE!!! =D

Reply to "M.B.W.C." : the Metal Bands World Cup!

You must be logged in to post a reply!