Forums

ForumsPopular Media

"M.B.W.C." : the Metal Bands World Cup!

Posted Nov 13, '11 at 10:20am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,234 posts

Knight

Thanx for voting! And you can simply click the red flag on the right. It will send a message to a moderator who will then delete it, ok? =)

Actually no, only the admins get the flagged up comments notices.

Come on Pantera!

Posted Nov 13, '11 at 1:07pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

9,073 posts

Actually no, only the admins get the flagged up comments notices.

Slightly off topic here, but... Are you sure?! I could swear that the mods get them too, in order to know where to go to and swing their hamma! I could be mistaken though... hmmm *rubs chin*

Come on Pantera!

THAT'S the spirit! Now let's see if there are any rooters on the other side of the fence here... =P

Posted Nov 13, '11 at 5:27pm

KrissKhan

KrissKhan

275 posts

Really hard to choose. Pantera has written one page of the Metal history and Mastodon is writting a new one...

Well, since I have started to play the guitar because of Dimebag...
I vote for [bPANTERA ![/b]

I agree, you already can add 1 for Mastodon, Delossantosj will vote for them ^^

Posted Nov 13, '11 at 7:23pm

delossantosj

delossantosj

6,794 posts

this one hurts me, cause i love pantera and id like to see them go further.

I agree, you already can add 1 for Mastodon, Delossantosj will vote for them ^^

yes you can -_-

but mastodon has to get my vote. they are my 4th favorite band and brann dailor is my favorite drummer EVER. god dam love mastodon -_-

Posted Nov 13, '11 at 10:30pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,234 posts

Knight

Slightly off topic here, but... Are you sure?! I could swear that the mods get them too, in order to know where to go to and swing their hamma! I could be mistaken though... hmmm *rubs chin*

Off topic again. Yes, I remember Cen mentioning recently about this....

Posted Nov 16, '11 at 7:26pm

Legion1350

Legion1350

5,649 posts

Well, I see my fellow cowboys are here! This is a tough one, but I have to vote Pantera. They have a great repertoire, and great guitars and vocals.

When i say this i was really hoping you were joking when you said ironm aiden isnt real metal.

No. No sir, I was not. They're as metal as Rihanna.

Posted Nov 17, '11 at 4:27pm

AvengedSevenfold11

AvengedSevenfold11

535 posts

This is insanely hard choice!!! but im going with Pantera because They have inpired many great bands, Including A7X! also Dimebag Darrel was cool :)

Posted Nov 17, '11 at 4:28pm

AvengedSevenfold11

AvengedSevenfold11

535 posts

Well after that comment i lost all previous respect i had for you.

Posted Nov 17, '11 at 5:06pm

delossantosj

delossantosj

6,794 posts

you sir have out done yourself on the stupid level.... im sorry... but how can you possibly say that iron maidon isnt metal XD they were practically the inventers of power metal. they are legends, and one of the most influential heavy metal bands in existence

Posted Nov 17, '11 at 5:23pm

Legion1350

Legion1350

5,649 posts

Well after that comment i lost all previous respect i had for you.

you sir have out done yourself on the stupid level.... im sorry... but how can you possibly say that iron maidon isnt metal XD they were practically the inventers of power metal. they are legends, and one of the most influential heavy metal bands in existence

Lol. First, Iron Maiden is not Power Metal. I cannot stress this enough. They sound nothing like Blind Guardian, Gamma Ray, or Stratovarius. (All examples of real Power Metal.) Their vocalist sounds like an angry castrato with emphysema, their drumming is pretty much on an infinite loop, they have poor, generic riffs, their guitar solos are unmentionable, and the stereotypical invisible, mediocre bass. Their overall sound is... just weak. Light and slow. They're almost as overrated as Marilyn Manson. And, trust me, it's hard to get the gap that close.

Reply to "M.B.W.C." : the Metal Bands World Cup!

You must be logged in to post a reply!