nichodemus

11,842 posts

Knight

Whut? D:

Posted Feb 11, '13 at 7:03am

AvengedSevenfold11

AvengedSevenfold11

529 posts

My attempt to draw arrows pointing up to your comment...

Posted Feb 13, '13 at 10:01am

ImTheMostManlyMan

ImTheMostManlyMan

2,809 posts

What better time to join than the present?

And Death/Black is simply not suitable for 13+ gaming kids here... surely you understand. ;)

No, honestly I don't, I've been listening to metal of all kinds since I was like 7.

Why is Amon Amarth taken out?!

What? Something like this was taken out?

It could be just me but it seems like it's changed allot from the original design in the OP so I would appreciate a link to the most updated set of rules if there is one.

Posted Feb 14, '13 at 9:07pm

ImTheMostManlyMan

ImTheMostManlyMan

2,809 posts

Please by all means ignore (or delete) that last post. I had forgotten what black metal really was and got it confused with another kind of metal whose name escapes me.

Posted Feb 26, '13 at 5:48pm

GhostOfMetal

GhostOfMetal

597 posts

Hello old friends and new blood :) I'm back but just as a normal person.  I am in no way running of in charge again (Obviously lol) I have been away for long and am now ready to return (I was ninja training in the Himalayas) I have seen that none have posted in over a week and I just thought it would be nice to show the return of me and allow any others to show interest and what not. I will, even though I am taking no leadership role myself, help post variety of songs for each band as I had done so very long ago :)
That's all I have for you now... so... yeah.... Keep the metals up and good luck to my good friend MrDayCee, who may or may not remember me XD

Posted Mar 23, '13 at 12:01am

AvengedSevenfold11

AvengedSevenfold11

529 posts

Still hasnt started :(

Posted May 26, '13 at 11:14am

AvengedSevenfold11

AvengedSevenfold11

529 posts

Im dying for this to start!

Reply to "M.B.W.C." : the Metal Bands World Cup!

You must be logged in to post a reply!