KrissKhan

257 posts

Led Zep ?_?

No, it's Pantera or Iron Maiden now xD

Posted Apr 10, '12 at 5:18pm

AvengedSevenfold11

AvengedSevenfold11

529 posts

I am getting really sick of people voting for last years first round.

Posted Apr 12, '12 at 3:07am

ihsahn

ihsahn

431 posts

Iron Maiden > Pantera.
Then again, Iron Maiden > 99,9% of bands.

Posted Apr 13, '12 at 12:36pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

12,172 posts

Knight

No change of battles yet?

Posted Apr 18, '12 at 3:32am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

8,766 posts

Ahm... this is the 'Final Battle' of the MBWC nicho... (o.O)

Meaning when enough votes come in (think: probably NOT going to happen LOL), this battle will be closed and a MBWC winner is being declared! And when that is completed, a suggestions list wil be opened for the next round of the MBWC to be molded with!

And to reveil some tiny bit of information for the future competitions to be held... the next one won't be named with the year attached to it, but with the 'III' as it is the 3rd consequetive competition and this will be done with the CRBWC as well... *whispers* ...don't tell anyone!!! (o.O)

LOL

Posted Apr 26, '12 at 5:55pm

calebsi

calebsi

148 posts

OK my vote goes to Iron Maiden

I listened to the example videos and I just didn't like Pantera. I kind of liked Run to the Hills and Aces High, but so far my favorite song that have heard from Iron Maiden is Can I Play with Madness. I like the instrumentation by both of these bands but I like Iron Maiden's vocals better.

Posted Apr 27, '12 at 12:45pm

numino

numino

217 posts

Well this going to be easy. Being a huge Iron Maiden fan they get my vote but I guess should justify my decision.

Iron Maiden has so many memorable songs that has spanned their career, firstly for me it the Phantom of the Opera, what a masterpiece, I have very few songs where the bass and the guitars play so well with each other, literally complimenting each others playing and the voice is the cherry on top of this delicious sundae. Of course not forgetting their album The Number of the Beast, too many memories in that album. And unlike many bands that have spanned for so long their ability to continuously maintain virtually the great song writing/composing quality is yet to deteriorate.

Pantera I personally found to be lacking variation of their themes and playing style as opposed to Iron Maiden that have clearly shown their originality in their numerous songs.

IRON MAIDEN TIL THE END!!!!

Posted Apr 29, '12 at 1:18pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

8,766 posts

@ mikoaski : No reasoning means no vote counted! Even though you know the Pantera yell there bro... state a reasoning why and I'll count your vote! M-kay?! ;)

@ AvengedSevenfold11 : Don't be irritated... it happens... let it be! ;)

@ ihsahn : Ahm... where's the reasoning?! Ok, I seem to get that you're voting for Iron Maiden there, but without a reasoning, your entry is not counted! Sorry! ;)

At least three more votes were given with great reasoning to it, so I guess it's time to do another update as Iron Maiden seems to pull away from Pantera there! =0

A small gap of 2 votes has been made and it is finally coming a little bit closer to a victory for one of the bands! Remember... 10 votes is the maximum and means the winning of the Final MBWC Battle, so anything's still possible! ;)

New score update shows us :

### MBWC FINAL BATTLE ###

8 - Iron Maiden
6 - Pantera

Come on people! Decide the 2011 MBWC winner!!!

State your reasoned votes and help one of the bands to victory!!!

Will it be "Up The Irons!" or a win for the "Cowboys From Hell" this edition?!

VOTE AND DECIDE!! =D

Reply to "M.B.W.C." : the Metal Bands World Cup!

You must be logged in to post a reply!