ForumsPopular MediaFavourite ROCK songs!

79 13300
Jono
Jono
14 posts
Nomad

wat do you rock out to?

• 79 Replies
homegrove
homegrove
325 posts
Peasant

How DARE you say all classics are horrible. Without those bands, you would not have the music you have today, despite the fact that I despise most of the present-day music.

chaotix567
chaotix567
882 posts
Nomad

Bl00dyFart u retard ill kick your ass you do know that ure faves wouldn't be around without guys like Van Halen and Iron Maiden influencing the new styles of rock!

rockiecookie
rockiecookie
16 posts
Nomad

black sabbath ,rage agansit the machine,ac/dc,s.o.a.d.

ngfan14
ngfan14
870 posts
Shepherd

My favorite bands are: Korn, Avenged Sevenfold, Metallica, Disturbed, Black Sabbath, and Rise Against.

penne_girl24
penne_girl24
13 posts
Nomad

underoath, linkin park, 30 seconds to mars, breaking benjamin, three days grace, foo fighters, rise against, and chevelle. i'm with morbid_giggle. vermillion pt. 2 is awesome.

god_of_classic_rock
god_of_classic_rock
299 posts
Nomad

i rock out to van halen, ac/dc, kiss, and aerosmith

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

BYOB is the best its from 2005 or 2006 I can't remember but its still good

youareeggs
youareeggs
13 posts
Nomad

fall out boy and ACDC are some of the best

Leon592
Leon592
103 posts
Nomad

10 Years is the best band on the planet!

Gorillaz are cool too...

Faalku
Faalku
3 posts
Nomad

AC/DC, Children of Bodom, Dope, Guns 'n' Roses, Helion, In Flames, Iron Maiden (In Finland next month!), Kiuas, Led Zeppelin, Megadeth, Metallica, Natsipaska, Ozzy Osbourne, Rammstein, System of a Down, Thy Majestie and Whispered.

zarco
zarco
166 posts
Nomad

ROCK ON!!!! I like lots of rock but prefer classics like ACDC, the Who, Grateful dead, Black sabbath.... also like guns and roses. My fave songs are any grateful dead song, Wont be fooled again, Pinball Wizard, welcome 2 da jungle, sweet child o mine, Iron man, Back in Black, etc

baseballfamer123
baseballfamer123
321 posts
Nomad

I would say that my favortie songs are...
-Headstrong
-Schools out
-Cliffs of Dover
-One
-Barracuda
-Through the fire and flames

Kingjelly
Kingjelly
70 posts
Nomad

haha baseballfarmer more than half of them are from Guitar Hero III. I hate that song Headstrong btw. Its hard to name one best song but i would have to say Man in the Box by Alice in Chains is my fav. It is an amazing song, everyone should check it out

kamakozei
kamakozei
91 posts
Nomad

Hells Bells by AC/DC is the best song ever

Death_bringer
Death_bringer
580 posts
Nomad

headstrong

Showing 61-75 of 79