Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

DEMERITS

Posted Apr 7, '08 at 8:00pm

ikillnerds

ikillnerds

294 posts

i have a great idea! and it will some what stop spam! ok you have like a warning lv. once your warning lv reaches 5 you get a demerit. any mod can demerit, so any spamers would get demerits fast and edventualy they would stop. demerits could lower your AP by 10 OR if you have a merit, then it takes it away!
tell me what yah think!

Posted Apr 7, '08 at 8:03pm

Spartan

Spartan

2,866 posts

Yes that might help a little bit but thats up to mods

Posted Apr 7, '08 at 8:34pm

turkishmaniaca

turkishmaniaca

261 posts

Thats a really good idea.  xD.

Posted Apr 7, '08 at 8:35pm

Sting

Sting

339 posts

That is a great idea, especially if there is another section underneath where it lists your merits, that will list your demerits.  That would be a great thing to help stop spam, as it would go on your permanent record.

Posted Apr 7, '08 at 8:43pm

ikillnerds

ikillnerds

294 posts

Yah that would be a good idea so your freinds would know if your a spamer or not!

Posted Apr 7, '08 at 8:43pm

opentotruth

opentotruth

510 posts

it would be a lot of work to keep up with but hell i hate spammers so id be willing to help

Posted Apr 7, '08 at 8:47pm

steevo15

steevo15

1,507 posts

Great idea! then maybe if you get like...10 demerits you get banned or something

Posted Apr 7, '08 at 8:48pm

opentotruth

opentotruth

510 posts

exactly keep this site to people who actully enjoy playing this site

Posted Apr 7, '08 at 8:50pm

nick_coolhaha

nick_coolhaha

1,333 posts

Yeah, that's a very good idea, but why would a person with merits be spamming? Well, even though it's still a very good idea, and I'm totally backing this up. Oh, and for that idea that steevo said, that's a great addition to this and should me included.

Posted Apr 7, '08 at 9:03pm

Coolguy1221

Coolguy1221

1 post

True

Reply to DEMERITS

You must be logged in to post a reply!