ForumsSupport ForumDEMERITS

37 7548
ikillnerds
ikillnerds
256 posts
Nomad

i have a great idea! and it will some what stop spam! ok you have like a warning lv. once your warning lv reaches 5 you get a demerit. any mod can demerit, so any spamers would get demerits fast and edventualy they would stop. demerits could lower your AP by 10 OR if you have a merit, then it takes it away!
tell me what yah think!

• 37 Replies
X_Ray_Vision_Girl
X_Ray_Vision_Girl
71 posts
Nomad

Yea thats a great idea even though I am not a spammer thats good.I love trying to get merits its fun.

bestgamer123
bestgamer123
215 posts
Nomad

yes that is a great idea

pen15
pen15
34 posts
Nomad

there could be problems though...
if i had a merit and you took that away i would be.. uh lets just put it this way extremely mad. And what if you get demerited for no reason? that could cause problems and confusion and some mad people.

idrumtomuch
idrumtomuch
96 posts
Shepherd

Why was my post in this topic removed?

There is obvious spam in here that wasn't removed.

BS

ikillnerds
ikillnerds
256 posts
Nomad

Moegreche:
plz tell more moderators about my idea.
mabey they could fix the problem about 1 account or something. plz like tell the whole world! yah DEMERITS rock.. well not if you have them...=p

Raxter
Raxter
139 posts
Nomad

I like the idea. Spammers really piss people off and to see them get pissed back would bring us others some joy :P

steevo15
steevo15
1,563 posts
Peasant

Well, i don't think the sake of demerits would be to see spammers get pissed...

I think it is more to provide a punishment. Someone who does something bad, but then go unpunished are likely to do it again. People who do something bad and then are punished, they usually will not do it again.

But then, if the spammer does not care, it doesn't really matter whether you hand it out or not, it then just becomes like a symbol, that tells everyone that the person is a spammer and that you shouldn't talk to them.

Showing 31-37 of 37