Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Search for Flash Games Music.

Posted Mar 13, '10 at 6:18pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

9,074 posts

That was the fastest result I had so far in my search for Flash Game music for the Armor Games users!

@WexMajor82: The music used for the game Steambirds is made in cooperation between Jordan Fehr and Danny Baranowsky.

The music is available for downloading, but not for free... it's downloadable from the site dbsoundworks.bandcamp.com at a minimum of $ 0.99 USD for the whole package of music used in the game!

Hope this is what you were looking for, it's the best I can do... =D

Posted Mar 13, '10 at 6:23pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

9,074 posts

@ DannyDaNinja and Google567: I'm still looking for your requests, although I have no update on them yet, I can assure you that I'm still working on them! =D

Posted Mar 14, '10 at 6:05am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

9,074 posts

@ DannyDaNinja, update: I've tracked down the developer of a website where the game is hosted. I've asked him to help me find the developer of Killing Grounds to ask for the music. I hope he will help me with it and when I have more news, I will notify you! =D

Posted Mar 14, '10 at 7:11pm

EighthRonin

EighthRonin

1 post

Danny Baranowsky did the music for SteamBirds, Jordan Fehr (me) did all the sound effects.

Posted Mar 15, '10 at 5:14am

BellaDaNinja

BellaDaNinja

9 posts

Hai, do you know what's the music is on " Heli Attack 3 " And if it's downloadable on Ipod?

Posted Mar 15, '10 at 2:20pm

Corneth

Corneth

21 posts

Raze, I just want to know.

Posted Mar 22, '10 at 9:59am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

9,074 posts

Danny Baranowsky did the music for SteamBirds, Jordan Fehr (me) did all the sound effects.

Thanx for the reply Jordan! =D

I can only hope that the request was satisfactory for the one who made it!
And great game I have to say! *thumbs up*

Posted Mar 22, '10 at 10:14am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

9,074 posts

@ BellaDaNinja: Thanx for your request! I will get right on it! When I find something, I will post the results here and notify you of it, ok? =D

@ Corneth: And thank you for your request! Same as with BellaDaNinja, I will notify you when I find something and post it here! =D

Posted Mar 25, '10 at 12:05pm

WexMajor82

WexMajor82

1,074 posts

Here I am, begging again for a music track.
Have you ever played "Electric man 2"?
The pyromaniacs music.
It's awesome! Thanks in advance.

Posted Apr 6, '10 at 12:43pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

9,074 posts

I'll make an inbetween update every now and then, since some requests take a longer time due to waiting for reaction by the developer of the music. This is the first one I'll put up! =D
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Flash Game Music Search Update:

#DannyDaNinja: -Game: Killing Grounds > searching for contact with music developer

#Google567: -Game: Bostin Voyage > Developer found, waiting for reply

#BellaDaNinja: -Game: Heli Attack 3 > Developer found, waiting for reply

#Corneth: -Game: Raze > Developer found, waiting for reply

#WexMajor82: -Game: Electric Man 2 > Started searching for developer
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hope this helps the users awaiting their requests... =)

Reply to Search for Flash Games Music.

You must be logged in to post a reply!