ForumsGamesZombie Survival

19 5374
Louissi
Louissi
66 posts
Peasant

Hey guys! I am currently looking for nice ideas for a new game. I really like zombie games and top-view shooters. I know its not original, but I will probably make a zombie survival shooter. My main idea would be continuous time.

- You where fleeing your city (full of zombies) and your helicopter crashed in a deserted area. Your only shelter is an old shack, and you have to survive for as long as possible.

- In the day, you have to walk around and explore. You have to find pieces of metal, tools, food, etc. In the night, you come home, build some upgrades for you base and try to go to sleep. When the night falls, all the zombies attack your base and you can't really control anything. The key of the game is to upgrade your base enough to survive the next night.

- As the game progresses, the ressources near your base are more rare, so you have to venture further in the wild and you will meet more zombies. You can't really fight many zombies without your base, so you have to find or build better weapons to explore more.

The goal of the game is to stay alive the longest possible.

• 19 Replies
DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

That would suck. Zombies can't drive helicopters... THEY HAVE NO BRAIN!!! well they do but they don't use it cause it's infected with a virus blah blah blah i'm sure you already know what a zombie is.

There diffrent zombies. This zombie/monster could be a experiment, that escaped. That the reason all those human will be after him.
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

There diffrent zombies. This zombie/monster could be a experiment, that escaped. That the reason all those human will be after him.

In defense of your suggestion: it's original, granted that!

In offense of your suggestion: Danny IS right you know...

Zombies do have a brain, they just don't use it anymore!
The only thing left 'on a zombies mind' is fooooooood...
Preferably the fresh bloodsoaked human kind! =D
DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

Zombies do have a brain, they just don't use it anymore!
The only thing left 'on a zombies mind' is fooooooood...
Preferably the fresh bloodsoaked human kind! =D

maybe you are right, but then what about sonny in the sonny game. He also a zombie, but he still use it, and he not even eat anybody.

by the way. Then the story could be like this. He about turn to zombie. Then he escape in the helicopter awhile he still have some human left in him. Then when he turn to complete zombie, then the helikopter crash.
Cata_2803
Cata_2803
2 posts
Nomad

hello past

Showing 16-19 of 19