ForumsGamesGames that you thought were good but then turned out rubbish

18 3322
GarrusWrex
GarrusWrex
113 posts
Nomad

I want to know which games you have wanted really badly and bought them only to realise the were rubbish.

Mine are probably Assassins Creed, Halo3 and Army Of Two

• 18 Replies
ikillnerds
ikillnerds
256 posts
Nomad

^yah me too they were all great games exept i didnt try out army of two.

uhh one i didnt like was.. probobly Burnout Revenge for Xbox...it was good but then it got boring.

GarrusWrex
GarrusWrex
113 posts
Nomad

Assassins Creed to much talkin and Straight after killing your target you are transported back to the sterile white lab.
Halo 3 to much hype, killed the story in single player, online matchmaking only gets 3 maps cuz it doesn't want to pick good ones. and if you vetoe one map you get another map that you've played a million times, and the downloadable maps that cost good money you never get to play them in mathmaking.
And army of two was a good idea but theres no real plot and only fun to play with a m8

RsC
RsC
424 posts
Shepherd

well asincreed was not bad at all i liked it alot i agree with halo 3 but i dont like alien games.. and i dont play alot army games unless its medal of honour , COD or brothers in arms .. so good army games.. anyway a game i really dislike was resistance fall of men.. i got it with the ps3 it looked cool in the trailer but its frking boring..

funkychickn9
funkychickn9
22 posts
Farmer

assassin's creed for sure, i thought mass effect was going to be good, but i got sick of all of the talking, but it turned out to be great at the end

dogpup4
dogpup4
183 posts
Nomad

i didnt like halo 3
i was so excited about it but when i got it i thought differently...

ZachCraft
ZachCraft
108 posts
Nomad

Halo 3, 2 = dirt.

ngfan14
ngfan14
875 posts
Shepherd

Any of the Simpsons games were way worse than I thought they would be. I guess only the show is good. But I disagree with assassins creed, halo 3, and army of two being rubbish. They are good games.

Sting
Sting
266 posts
Peasant

Call of Duty 4. It was an alright game, but there was really nothing to distinguish it from other 1st-person shooters, like Black, for example.

fabrix08
fabrix08
53 posts
Nomad

sims 2 castaway - psp

LeVova
LeVova
9 posts
Nomad

no twangy ending on assasins creed so i sort of didn;t like it

ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

2 games.

Call of Duty 4 wasn't exactly the game I thought it would be. Everybody was talking about it, how it's great and everything, so I got it. Turns out, the story mode was REALLY short, most def. not one of my favorite FPS, you die really easily online and against other people, it takes you FOREVER to throw a grenade after you click on it, etc. I guess you could say I thought it turned out to be kinda rubbish.

Bioshock was really a disappoint to me. I hated the game play. Yeah it was great how just about 'everything' could turn into a weapon, but.. just the storyline and the way it was built. Not that great.

Oh, and if you think Halo 3 turned out to be rubbish.. You can wake up now..

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

Zelda Twilit Princess

I think that it was wayy too easy, i expected more from the zelda series

opentotruth
opentotruth
473 posts
Peasant

halo 3 is the biggest i can think of

Arkez
Arkez
41 posts
Nomad

I don't think i've found any rubbish games... I might be too light of a grader.

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

Fable was a huge disappointment to me.

Showing 1-15 of 18