ForumsGamesThe Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

1387 593993
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

This is "The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games Thread" where you can share just what the title says. Got a favorite game? Or know a game everyone should play? Share your favorite game or the best game or your top picks here!

Explain why they are the best! Convince others to play!

Please avoid short answers and generally spamming in this thread.

• 1,387 Replies
Channel22
Channel22
5 posts
Nomad

i have to say Exit Path, because the levels are challenging, and it probably has the best multiplayer for any flash game on the web.

Channel22
Channel22
5 posts
Nomad

although if Raze were to get online multiplayer, i would never stop playing it, probably wouldnt leave my house. But at the moment, it's a close second

gokhanergul
gokhanergul
1 posts
Nomad

1-Enigmata Genus Reven
2-Sin Mark
3-Crush the Castle
4-Cursed Treasure

tanman155
tanman155
9 posts
Nomad

i like Sonny 2 because of the storyline

snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

Crush the castle 2 is awesome XD IT GOT MORE PLAys than exit path in 3 days then exit path got in weeks!XD

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Ill just put a link to them because Im too lazy to type them. Don't click this or you will explode!

SacredCirwiLL
SacredCirwiLL
1 posts
Nomad

I Think best action game is The Last Stand 2

The Best adventure games are The Fancy Pants Adventure World 2
and Sonny 2
The Best Arcade game is The Worlds hardest game
The Best Shooting game is Raze
The Best Puzzle / Skill Game is Portal The Flash Version
The Best Strategy games are , many games on my list in strategy games whatever ... Colony , Warfare 1944 , Age Of War , SteamBirds
The Best Sport game is Free Rider 2

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Necronator is very funny. Colony too

I wouldn't say Colony is funny. I'd refer to "fun".
Nooby
Nooby
9 posts
Nomad

My favorite game is RAZE! its my favorite cuz its gameplay is like smiley wars only much better graphics and different weapons. also has awesome maps(Adbandement) and theres two campaigns to play. two sides to one story!

Erick138
Erick138
10 posts
Nomad

Tenho muitos jogos favoritos no armorgames mas um dos que eu mais gosto é o "age of war".

Yeongung
Yeongung
3 posts
Jester

Silly people. Clearly, the best game EV-AR is Robot Dinosaurs That Shoot Beams When They Roar. It's just so... awesome.

Ok, really, if I listed my favorites, this post wouldn't end. Suffice it to say that these are some of my favorite series: Sonny, The Last Stand, and Bubble Tank.

We used to play Bloons Tower Defense in my uni's computer gaming club, so I'll always love that.

Hearthunter
Hearthunter
56 posts
Nomad

Have anyone ever played Mastermind World Conqueror? You should try it out. I know more than one will agree that It may be a fierce candidate.

dylandewitte
dylandewitte
177 posts
Nomad

i do like STICK WAR and COLONY very much because it are fun real-time strategy games stick war is fun on insane and colony is amazing because of the online 2 vs 2 gameplay

Nater
Nater
1,298 posts
Nomad

I love Raze and I love Sonny 2.

roflman2772
roflman2772
1 posts
Nomad

COLONY FTW but to many hackers!

Showing 181-195 of 1387