ForumsGamesThe Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

1387 593221
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

This is "The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games Thread" where you can share just what the title says. Got a favorite game? Or know a game everyone should play? Share your favorite game or the best game or your top picks here!

Explain why they are the best! Convince others to play!

Please avoid short answers and generally spamming in this thread.

• 1,387 Replies
Kingdb99
Kingdb99
14 posts
Nomad

I think Shift 4 is best on Armor Games. Its better than any other game I've played, plus it beats all the other Shift games by a long shot =D

Lifemaster
Lifemaster
186 posts
Shepherd

Having played far too many of the games on AG, my consensus of best game lies undeniably with Colony. Why? Because it's the only game that after having started to play, I don't want to stop. It doesn't get old. I'm a player vs player kind of gamer, and beating an npc just doesn't do it for me. If you want to spend some time on a challenging and exciting game, play Colony. I doubt you'll be disappointed.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

1.Bubble Tanks Tower Defense (I like TD's)
2.Raze (Addicting)
3.Crush the Castle- Players Pack (You can make your own thingy)
4.This is the only level (Too good)
5.This is the only level TOO ( N/A)

MrAutomatic
MrAutomatic
296 posts
Nomad

It's hard to say at the moment, considering I haven't played many games here yet. I really like Crush The Castle Players Pack, and Sushi Cat is also a pretty decent game.

gluesy
gluesy
65 posts
Nomad

I sank hours into toss the turtle so that has to be my favourite

WexMajor82
WexMajor82
1,026 posts
Nomad

Straw hat samurai was the game that brought me to AG.
My favourite is now Canabalt.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Here we go again.
It's probably a mixture of Unreal Flash 2007, which has been from the start, Raze (especially if it goes multiplayer), and that's probably it for games on AG.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

Final Sustenance - You embark on a magical journey to the kitchen where you are going to find your favoritest food: Pop Tarts.

Replaying The Game - No matter how many times you do the same level over, it is a life-changing experience.

Four Second Frenzy - If you have ADD.

ShadowJ713
ShadowJ713
11 posts
Nomad

For some reason I seem to be drawn to playing Warp Shot recently, maybe is is the music, it kicks butt! Or just the fact that Warp Shot is leading the rebellion against flipping boring golf! Among other, more realistic answers. Like anti-gravity fields on some levels.

killakash210
killakash210
2 posts
Nomad

i think the overall best games ever are sonny sonny2 and hands of war

Slerba
Slerba
4 posts
Nomad

I like Cargo Bridge series. After that I would say TiToL.

Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

ImorTall. Awesome Game with a deep meaning.

OgFux69
OgFux69
67 posts
Nomad

Actually I playing Raze and Infectonator (again), cool games ^^

Armpit
Armpit
784 posts
Nomad

I forget the name of the game. It's the one where you crush the castle.

Ah yes, Robokill Trainer!

DrElmer
DrElmer
552 posts
Shepherd

Crush The Castle - Players Pack is one that I will probably always play. I'll never run out of ideas to build castles. It's just not possible!

Showing 31-45 of 1387