ForumsGamesThe Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

1387 593188
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

This is "The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games Thread" where you can share just what the title says. Got a favorite game? Or know a game everyone should play? Share your favorite game or the best game or your top picks here!

Explain why they are the best! Convince others to play!

Please avoid short answers and generally spamming in this thread.

• 1,387 Replies
Roku234
Roku234
2 posts
Nomad

I have a couple favorites, but one I really like is Exit Path.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

My favorite game of course is Colony. Why? because no matter how you look at it all other games get repetitive. With online theres always new competition and new things to learn. Colony has been changing from day 1 and its getting better with its latest version 5.3

I've been gone from Colony for a few months already. I still check in sometimes. And it is still good to me. Though, I don't play it much. It's great. And with all those updates, it's pretty much going to keep growing and growing in fame. I know it already a famous game around here. But I mean taking it to the next level is no problem.
Maly
Maly
2 posts
Peasant

My favorite game list is:
-Sonny 2
-Reincarnation Series
-Crush the Castle 1 & 2
-Cursed Treasure

Mautrix100
Mautrix100
89 posts
Nomad

My prefer gamme is Free Rider 2 ^_^!

Sapphowako
Sapphowako
3 posts
Nomad

I like Crush the castle 2

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Instead of listing them I made a link Here

ColoradoBiker
ColoradoBiker
33 posts
Nomad

The best has got to be Raze! The only thing that it could improve on would be to re-set your stats.

ColoradoBiker
ColoradoBiker
33 posts
Nomad

CommanderDude7...have you tried Epic War 3? From the list you have, it falls under the same area.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

whoa great game thanks for recomending it. It is really epic. Though first time I played forgot to equip my cards. XD

nevetsthereaper
nevetsthereaper
641 posts
Nomad

insanity box was pretty good. as well as a good 70% of the other puzzle games. personally i like games to challenge the mind, as well as hand eye coordination. insanity box was a good combo. although, completey random.

McJohnsonn
McJohnsonn
26 posts
Nomad

My favorite really is Mr. Runner, it's not that hard to get started with, but it gets really challenging at the end. And then u still gotta get all those platinum medals .
I've 16 of em now, and the rest is silver or higher .

Jarii
Jarii
11 posts
Nomad

My favorite game genres are RPG and Strategy, but shooting games like raze are awesome too

KaneyWaney
KaneyWaney
1 posts
Nomad

probably sonny as the storyline was quite good and graphics amazing. i also like the variety of different weapons and armour you could get.

DestructiveAngel
DestructiveAngel
47 posts
Nomad

my Fave Ag game is colony made by Krin

djm7444
djm7444
1 posts
Nomad

ok this is starting to become a problem in the last 4-5 mouths it has been fine but in the last 2-3 weeks i have had problems loading playing and logging in to armor games it seems like the site is having sever promblems i only say this cause i have armor games since they have only had a few games and they have a better sever than what it seems like it is now please do not take this offense or me hatin on armor games

Showing 166-180 of 1387