ForumsGamesThe Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

1387 593931
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

This is "The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games Thread" where you can share just what the title says. Got a favorite game? Or know a game everyone should play? Share your favorite game or the best game or your top picks here!

Explain why they are the best! Convince others to play!

Please avoid short answers and generally spamming in this thread.

• 1,387 Replies
sukaru100
sukaru100
4 posts
Peasant

I vote for Sonny2, has a great storyline and it's not boring at all

nenobr2
nenobr2
4 posts
Nomad

I vote for Exit Path,great uniplayer perfect multiplayer

Llmao
Llmao
2 posts
Nomad

This is the only level TOO, I just like shit like that

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

My new favorite game is CTC2 (Crush The Castle 2). Both the builder and the sharing service are awesome. If only it would ever save my progress...

AlphaSpartan1
AlphaSpartan1
5 posts
Nomad

I liked Exit path It's a fun fast paced runner game and it so addicting.

Raze is also a realy addicting fun one a good shooter space age thing.

tjhowie14
tjhowie14
1 posts
Nomad

I liked Exit path but my ALL TIME FAVE is probbally the fancy pants adventure world 2. But my fave off the site is :the game: .

TeAReDViiRuS
TeAReDViiRuS
65 posts
Nomad

My top favorite would be Boxhead: The Zombie Wars. But Balloon in a Wasteland is close to it...

as3358
as3358
12 posts
Nomad

my fav so far is Amorphous plus.

rrrdddyyywww
rrrdddyyywww
15 posts
Nomad

Bloody fun day.

Its just such a good time waster. I spent ages just playing it to pass the time and i haven't been bored since i started playing it. Also like to mention the gemcraft games as i found them a very good tower defence game. i haven't played a Tower defence game as good as that in a while.

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

I like The only level and the only level too. 10/10

NuclearGenocide
NuclearGenocide
5 posts
Nomad

I think that Anomorphis+ is the most fun and addictive game on the site. I have know idea why, but it just hooked me in.

ryguy997
ryguy997
179 posts
Nomad

numbers 1 and 3 of the best flash games ever are on this site. 1 is sonny and sonny 2 and 3 is raze. 2 is combat instinct 3. which has the best flash cutscene ever.

baconboy497
baconboy497
41 posts
Nomad

Colony, choas faction 2, crush the castle 2, and siege master. armor games has awesome games. another fave is raze and unrealy flash

wilson4938
wilson4938
16 posts
Nomad

my favorite games on this website would probobly be barbarian onslaught and hands of war rpg

BeauGraham
BeauGraham
98 posts
Nomad

i like free rider 2 and also crush the castle 1 and 2 you will ejoy playing this game because you can build your own and all kinds of weird and wacky things so try them out

Showing 241-255 of 1387