ForumsGamesThe Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

1387 593206
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

This is "The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games Thread" where you can share just what the title says. Got a favorite game? Or know a game everyone should play? Share your favorite game or the best game or your top picks here!

Explain why they are the best! Convince others to play!

Please avoid short answers and generally spamming in this thread.

• 1,387 Replies
StupidTroll
StupidTroll
6 posts
Shepherd

Sinjid is a classic and I will never forget it

undeadterror
undeadterror
12 posts
Nomad

my favourites on this site are sinjid, age of war (age of war 2 but i dont think it is on this site) and the unfair platformer.
there are a lot of great games here but imo these are the best

skillor
skillor
1 posts
Bard

i think one of the best flash games i've ever played is gemcraft (both titels)
i like tower defense (flash) games and i like this two games so much i would even buy them cause there is no other td you can play as long as gemcraft

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,920 posts
Nomad

I say crush the castle player pack. it never runs out of castles to play and I can build my own.

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,211 posts
Peasant

Another great is Morningstar, a beautiful achievement of flash gaming. It is point and click, so I know that isn't the most popular type, but the atmosphere is hardly matched by anything on AG.

yes i agree. Its a great game.

I have a lot of fave games....:/

Smileys War is a great game! It is very addicting. Lots of stuff, maps. The controls are great and the gameplay is really fun. Only thing missing would be multiplayer, then it would have been the best game
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,211 posts
Peasant

oh and all the games by SilverStitch are really great, fun and poetic. Really great games

Co1980
Co1980
43 posts
Shepherd

Tough question, since there's a lot of good stuff on AG. I will therefore name my faves for several types of game I personally enjoy a lot:

RPG: Monsters Den - Book of Dread
Old-school dungeon RPG without the annoying navigation in first-person perspective. Especially the new chapter is cool, as you can face the boss whenever YOU feel like it.

Tower Defence: Creeper World Training Sim
It may be a commercial 'trick' since it is just the training sim, the music alone makes it worth the play. The game can prove to be quite challenging at times, but is never impossible. Fair warning, though: there is no updating. If you like updating, play GemCraft 0. You will have plenty of updating possibilities...

Miscellaneous: Phage Wars 2
I sincerely regret having rated it poorly because I liked the first game better. It turned out the second one was nicer in the long-run because it offers you a way to create your own personal strategy. It may be all about numbers, I liked it anyway. This one is a must-play if you like taking over enemy 'bases' based on sheer numbers.

But I suggest you work your way through ALL the games on AG. There are lots of cool games there!

Randoms
Randoms
87 posts
Nomad

My favourite game on Armor Games is Antbuster.

tomdragon
tomdragon
27 posts
Nomad

Colony because the online mode is excelent!

66bob
66bob
46 posts
Nomad

colony is my favorite,
because it has online multiplayer and a whole lot of diffrent ways to play the game. belive me it is fun!

OgFux69
OgFux69
67 posts
Nomad

I like Colony, Sonny 2 (real good), Warfare 1917, this new game ''Ballon on a Wasteland'' is real nice (just missing more stuff)... There lots of good games in Armor Games ^^

Dubness2
Dubness2
389 posts
Nomad

Both of the Warfare games are excellent. And I really want them to be online multiplayer. That would make the game so freakin' awesome. A very good strategy game.

JackyC
JackyC
65 posts
Nomad

I'm sure shift 4 is an awesome game - I cant get past the first puzzle :S But that is because I suck and its nobodies fault.
I like the game Portal, The 3d version is good but I prefer the 2d flash version for some reason :|. My favourite is probably Arcuz because it is really fun and i love rpg games. Sonny 2 is good but I think it is a bit over rated.

[quote]line rider 2!
[/quote]

I'm sorry I don't know that game - Is it the one where you draw a map then you release the sledges and they 'ride' on it?
JackyC
JackyC
65 posts
Nomad

I suggest you work your way through ALL the games on AG. There are lots of cool games there!

I agree totally - most of the time you can use the rating system to pick out the best ones although sometimes you may disagree with everybody and like a low rated game. Also use other peoples Favourites lists to check out games which you might not have heard of.
Falgorr1012
Falgorr1012
121 posts
Nomad

crush the castleplayers pack best game here i've ever played

Showing 16-30 of 1387