ForumsGamesThe Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

1387 593213
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

This is "The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games Thread" where you can share just what the title says. Got a favorite game? Or know a game everyone should play? Share your favorite game or the best game or your top picks here!

Explain why they are the best! Convince others to play!

Please avoid short answers and generally spamming in this thread.

• 1,387 Replies
RodnayZion
RodnayZion
11 posts
Peasant

I really like both sonny games and i am addicted to Gemcarft chapter 0 this is a really cool game there are a few puzzel & skill games i quite like, but i more like the shooters like the last stand or palisade defense they are really cool

MC10
MC10
21 posts
Nomad

there are so many games idk where to start

I liked the Last Stand games and Sonny games a lot. The Warfare games were also really good. There are so many more.

selket
selket
17 posts
Nomad

Mini Tower Defense.

I was Hooked for Weeks on this game. My GF ridiculed me pretty good for being addicted to it. After she try it out she got hooked too. And she hates games.

So having the Non Geeky GF approval is a pretty good reason. But some other reasons are the simple graphics the fluent gameplay the simplicity and many other reason.

Another game is Morningstar. GREAT Point and click game but the last puzzle was too hard for me (that with the symbols)

pk2015
pk2015
255 posts
Nomad

do forum games count? if so, outbreak rpg was great

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Except this is the Flash Games forum pk2015. :P

pk2015
pk2015
255 posts
Nomad

aah ok well my flash game is probably eridani, the space strategy game because i've always liked RTS games, like gathering the resources, upgrading, etc. Until i got a decent amount of levels in and i wasn't capable of defennding myself from endless ships lol.

I could always try another time

ViceGhost
ViceGhost
30 posts
Nomad

Raze, because it's awesome, but it would be better if it was against real people instead of CPUs.

demon_killer
demon_killer
4 posts
Farmer

Sonny
A Very Popular Game
This Game Uses Both Strategy And Adventure A Very Good Game If You Like To Defeat Monsters And Or Costimize Your Player/s

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Raze, because it's awesome, but it would be better if it was against real people instead of CPUs.

Well, if you didn't know, Raze 2 has a good possibility of multiplayer.
XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

right now raze, but after i beat it i will go searching for a new one

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

At the moment, I like Raze. Still needs multiplayer. Lol. But it's good no matter what. XD

chz08
chz08
205 posts
Nomad

Raze, Free Rider 2, colony and Sonny

I tried Sonny and Sonny 2 MULTIPLE times and I ALWAYS get bored of it! I can't get past the 5th level without getting bored. :/
jdawg888
jdawg888
52 posts
Nomad

I think raze is just a copy of unreal flash 2007. Same graphics and the weapons are pretty much the same to me. The only difference is the campaign, witch most addicting flash games don't since almost all of them are very addicting.

jdawg888
jdawg888
52 posts
Nomad

P.S if Raze is your favorite game you probably don't know much about flash game history =P

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I think raze is just a copy of unreal flash 2007.

Wrong. Raze has BETTER graphics. And a couple different weapons.
Showing 61-75 of 1387