Forums

ForumsFlash Games

The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

Posted May 22, '10 at 10:15am

chz08

chz08

208 posts

I'd have to say free rider 2. Maybe even Raze, when Raze 2 comes out, it is going to dominate in this thread.

Posted May 22, '10 at 10:54pm

thepossum

thepossum

3,096 posts

Here's a fun one: Totem Destroyer 2. Is fun and challenging. ME LIKES!

Posted May 23, '10 at 12:35pm

Reignbringer

Reignbringer

2 posts

I like "castaway". great game,great story,but the music......meh...

Posted May 23, '10 at 1:12pm

vinster132

vinster132

6,091 posts

when Raze 2 comes out, it is going to dominate in this thread.

Raze 2 will not come out in awhile though.

Posted May 24, '10 at 12:42am

jGauthier23

jGauthier23

1 post

i have to say left for dead its a amazing game, i never get tierd of it

Posted May 24, '10 at 1:06am

Crashman222

Crashman222

366 posts

sonny 3 since its coming out in less then a month but if that doesnt count sonny2

Posted May 24, '10 at 10:51am

totalspaz

totalspaz

52 posts

God knows, there are so many games out there. One of my favourites though is "The Gun Game". A game that involves guns but with no killing or blood!

Posted May 24, '10 at 3:36pm

yonkid

yonkid

153 posts

I can't choose between 3 EPIC games:

Sonny 2 - It's so damn great, awesome RPG game, the Zone 7 achievement was made so perfectly. Damn, it's too much enjoyable.

Castaway - I wouldn't say it's my favorite, but man, it's REALLY similar to those famous RPG games like Trickster Online and Ragnarok Online which tons of programmers have invested into, while this small flash game was made by single people or even 1 person (I have no idea) and made in Flash. It deserves so much!

Chaos Faction 2 - Super Smash Bros was always my favorite N64 game. This managed to catch my eye as a great game that is very similar to Super Smash Bros but with different and interesting features.

I think I'll give the winning trophy to Sonny 2. Reason? It's just plain great, and it managed to be one of my favorites from when it came out, and when Sonny came out it was my favorite too.

Long Message :D

Posted May 24, '10 at 7:24pm

vinster132

vinster132

6,091 posts

sonny 3 since its coming out in less then a month but if that doesnt count sonny2

Of course it doesn't count, lol.

You haven't played it yet. And it's not even out.

Posted May 25, '10 at 10:51pm

Romorin

Romorin

1 post

My favorite game would have to either be Chibi Knight or Red Remover.

Red Remover:
I really enjoyed playing this game because it was one of the better puzzle games I have played. It was different, since there were two types of red blocks that you had to get rid of, the dark red and the light red. It had a nice deal of thinking that had to go along with it, and it was kind of fun to just watch their faces as they fly off of the screen.

Chibi Knight:
Chibi Knight was a fun adventure, role-playing game. It was customizable, since you could go with whichever upgrades you wanted. I also liked that it wasn't too long of a game. I generally lose interest with games that take a while to complete, so this one was perfect for me.

I do recommend both of these games for anyone. Anyone could practically have an enjoyable time with either of these games.

Reply to The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

You must be logged in to post a reply!