Forums

ForumsFlash Games

The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

Posted Aug 1, '12 at 8:47am

TYBYA

TYBYA

4 posts

what about the new MMO games??? i really liked sorcery quest and swords&potions, i played them since they we're available just on original site.

Posted Aug 1, '12 at 10:31am

Lonis

Lonis

23 posts

The best game for me is Achievement unlocked. It is original, fun and consuming just a bit of your time. The music and the graphics are really fun. Also you can try it by yourself without any special skills or such. You just have to be inventive. If you get stuck you don't have to try hundreds of times but you can look up the solution.

Posted Aug 2, '12 at 6:55am

Mycal101

Mycal101

312 posts

i would say the best game is epic coaster been playing for ages and its still fun to play :)

Posted Aug 2, '12 at 7:02am

TheZanmato

TheZanmato

112 posts

My favorite game here is "Decision". Why? Because I love shooters like this... and we love zombie, right? :)

Posted Aug 2, '12 at 7:50am

Mycal101

Mycal101

312 posts

Achievement unlocked is too hard for me i get confused

Posted Aug 2, '12 at 9:48am

Jblaze101

Jblaze101

461 posts

One of my top five game to play on here is Heavy Weapon  because of it's balanced multiple upgrades amount of levels and neon stlye graphics if you like shooters check that out

Posted Aug 3, '12 at 12:35pm

CheesyMacaroni

CheesyMacaroni

4 posts

Last Stand:Union City is one of my fav games,because all stuff that you can find on the way to escape the city.I just completed the game,and i don't really like the ending :P

Posted Aug 3, '12 at 12:38pm

CheesyMacaroni

CheesyMacaroni

4 posts

Last Stand:Union City is a great game,the reasson why i love it is because its very fun,at some point gets kinda scary :P-first time i played zombie fell through roof and scared the sh*t out of me.So yea,i like stuff that you can pick up on the way to escape the city.Just completed the game,but i don't like the ending :(

Posted Aug 7, '12 at 1:49pm

Sauron23

Sauron23

263 posts

I would have to say Kingdom Rush, because it has really cool graphics and good upgrades for the towers. Can't wait for the second one.

Posted Aug 8, '12 at 10:13pm

Plumpkins

Plumpkins

10 posts

I think my favorite game is the last stand union city killing zombies getting companions and scavenging there are so many things you can do

Reply to The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

You must be logged in to post a reply!