Forums

ForumsFlash Games

The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

Posted Aug 28, '12 at 8:03pm

Stratosphere

Stratosphere

8 posts

Endless Migration is a fun one, along with Elephant Quest and Achievment Unlocked 3. All of them are games that you play for a good half hour without getting bored.

Posted Aug 28, '12 at 8:21pm

gammby5874

gammby5874

39 posts

http://www.youtube.com/zauceindustries

This may be a bit short, be we only review games worth reviewing. I don't I could post something legit without writing tons of pages worth lol

Posted Aug 29, '12 at 9:09pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,214 posts

The whole Papas Series... cant tell why, normaly these kind of games are not mine, but this series gets me.
The whole Creeper World Series... its strategy, very simple in the end, but fun to play, nice lil timewaster.
Battalion Nemesis... nother strategy one, not that hard, but solid game.

Posted Aug 30, '12 at 5:29am

kegaumongo

kegaumongo

1,846 posts

The whole Papas Series... cant tell why, normaly these kind of games are not mine, but this series gets me.

I feel the same way. The games are quite repetitive, so, at first, I thought I'd be bored easily. But somehow I still play them even though I've unlocked everything.

Posted Sep 2, '12 at 10:54am

pilgrimofthemarch

pilgrimofthemarch

28 posts

Civiballs. I came here looking for puzzles to make me feel clever and Civiballs fulfilled the role beautifully!

Posted Sep 5, '12 at 8:12pm

damjan16

damjan16

12 posts

GemCraft Labirints is great tower defence game,one of the best!

Posted Sep 5, '12 at 9:49pm

HELL3SING

HELL3SING

2 posts

The game that made me get an account was colony. It is my favorite strategy game on this site.

Posted Sep 8, '12 at 4:15am

Bercik899

Bercik899

3 posts

My favorite game is Swords and Potions, very addictive MMO game, and also very simple, it doesn't take so much time daily to play comfortable.

Posted Sep 14, '12 at 12:08pm

AgroFenlas

AgroFenlas

2 posts

Alot of people posting here, so I figured I throw my hat into this ring. I really like rpg games and by far some of the ones I've enjoyed the most are games like Sony and its sequal. Recently though I've come to like infectinator 2 which has a good base behind it for being a beta game.

Posted Sep 17, '12 at 4:58pm

maniacwing

maniacwing

2 posts

wow,i bearly can start:
the first was tactics core and sinjid at 2003.
the next i remember was 3d skating game and capoera fighters around 2006 in other site(for obvious reasons,i wont give the name).
the first game i met and liked here was kingdom rush,in 2011.
now i like vortex wars2.

Reply to The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

You must be logged in to post a reply!