Forums

ForumsFlash Games

The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

Posted Nov 10, '12 at 11:40pm

doomagedonn

doomagedonn

14 posts

the best game i have found so far is called jacksmith followed by pixel 2 and pixel there are also road of the dead all the sushi cats corporation inc and many many more

Posted Nov 11, '12 at 11:44am

GhostOfHorror

GhostOfHorror

801 posts

Exit Path 2 was a bit of a letdown for me in comparison to the first one, which used to be my favorite game on here for the reasons it was fun and addictive, but now the multiplayer doesn't even work.
For now, I'd have to say Crystal Saga, I'm about level 24 and have only been playing it a day or too, but find it quite enjoyable.

Posted Nov 11, '12 at 1:37pm

canada24

canada24

11 posts

The best game is not one but a series called gemcraft. I like td games and they ar eby far the best

Posted Nov 17, '12 at 3:22pm

toprichieboy

toprichieboy

65 posts

COLONY. That game has multiplayer, an awesome single player Campaign, which is actually difficult but easy to pick up, AI that talks and actually helps you. I rate it 10/10. If you liked starcraft or warcraft 3 ( not WoW) then you will be very taken with this game.

Posted Nov 17, '12 at 4:28pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,232 posts

Exit Path 2 was a bit of a letdown for me in comparison to the first one

Finally I'm not the only one to think so! The first one had a big focus on finishing the level quickly...you could keep yourself going forward and as long as you could jump at the right time you would be fine. In the 2nd one there are plenty of times where I'm just standing there...waiting...for...a..chance...to...move

Posted Nov 20, '12 at 7:26am

crackrock

crackrock

2 posts

i like any MMO, because i can play on friends home or office, this really good

Posted Nov 20, '12 at 8:21am

terkoiz132

terkoiz132

1 post

kingdom rush and incursion...

because its really exciting you know and for me the two of them is one of the best games(TD-towerdefense) so yeah... :D

Posted Nov 21, '12 at 9:57pm

HixiStix

HixiStix

3 posts

I think my favorite game is Bunny Flags 2. It isn't easy to beat but not to hard to finish. Takes a while to complete but is fun the  whole way through. I love the Engineer class also. I highly recommend it if you give the game a try. I really is worth it=D

Posted Nov 22, '12 at 10:11am

lolchrisgarone

lolchrisgarone

6 posts

I think the MMO Dino Storm is the best because it has good grapics and it has 4 different regions i can visit

Posted Nov 22, '12 at 7:49pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,232 posts

People...please remember this is the "Best/favorite game(s) on AG and why thread"...not the "dump/spam your favorite games here thread". Give reasons for why you like it

I really enjoy the Sonny games...why? Because I like the simplistic rpg feel to it, while at the same time giving me plenty of opportunities to have to think out the battle

Reply to The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

You must be logged in to post a reply!