Forums

ForumsFlash Games

The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

Posted Dec 18, '12 at 5:33am

limty

limty

1 post

Kingdom Rush - the best strategy game i have ever played before and its quite different from other strategy game which makes it special.

Posted Dec 22, '12 at 11:28am

K_Drive

K_Drive

15 posts

I think Kingdom Rush was my favorite game. I stopped playing a couple of weeks ago because I just played it to death. I did every option and achievement except for catching a (stupid) fish. I liked it because it took time to learn and play. You could beat a level different ways. The upper levels took a long time for me to beat. I had to use the cheat videos on YouTube to get an idea about how to start them. And, I still can't always beat the upper levels.

I really liked Steambirds. I didn't like "Survival" so much. It took some time to master this game. And, there were different ways to beat the enemies. I was very happy to find the Bonus Levels which you could play without going through all the easier levels.

For the past couple of weeks I have been playing Zombotron and Zombotron 2 enough times where I just can't play them anymore.. They are fun because they take time to play through the whole game. There are different options (weapons) to use. And, you don't have to follow the same path through the game.

I was really enjoying Pirate Galaxy. The problem is that the library WiFi system I use just blocked it.

I played and enjoyed the Sugar Sugar games. They were fun. (I also liked figuring out a game not on this website: 3 Slices.)

I do hope there is a Kingdom Rush 2, Steambirds 2 and a Zombotron 3. Right now I am searching for another current favorite game to play to death.

Posted Dec 26, '12 at 2:44pm

xJACx

xJACx

5 posts

I like series; Con Artist ones are usually good.
I like the Warfare and Last Stand series. They're the ones I've spent the most time on, and I've rated them all 8-10.

My all-time favorite is Warfare 1917.

Posted Dec 28, '12 at 9:39am

GimmyJohnny

GimmyJohnny

2 posts

I absolutely love the "Amateur Surgeon" Series... they are brilliant, funny and with lots of incredible things to do!

Posted Dec 28, '12 at 10:53am

tocyy

tocyy

8 posts

Kingdom Rush, for sure! I always liked TD defense games, I can't wait for the second part!

Posted Dec 28, '12 at 5:06pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,240 posts

Kingdom Rush, for sure! I always liked TD defense games, I can't wait for the second part!

Is their supposed to be a 2nd part?

Posted Dec 28, '12 at 5:56pm

Nytesdawn

Nytesdawn

8 posts

Colony - It's so satisfying when you team up with your partner and crush your opponent.

Posted Dec 29, '12 at 10:17pm

nalydnosbig

nalydnosbig

4 posts

Personally guys, my favorite game is Achievement Unlocked 3.  I love almost every game in the Blue Elephant series.  Kingdom Rush is a fun game, but honestly, it can not even compare with the masterful skill and awesomeness of the Blue Elephant.

Is their supposed to be a 2nd part?

there is talk of a sequel to Kingdom Rush, but I am not sure of the details.

Posted Dec 30, '12 at 12:49am

dbupdike

dbupdike

1 post

Gemcraft 1, 2 and 0.  Complex, some actual strategy involved, excellent game play.  Any news on another installation?

Posted Dec 30, '12 at 1:45am

Elementel

Elementel

4 posts

Wartune is my favorite game. I just started playing it today and it's very addicting. I love the graphics and the gameplay but the one thing I don't like is the stamina.

Reply to The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

You must be logged in to post a reply!