CountDimentio

CountDimentio

4 posts

Exit Path, pure awesomeness in all the ways , requires skill i like that

Posted Jan 13, '13 at 11:23am

Surdus

Surdus

10 posts

My favorite game on AG is The Last Stand: Dead Zone. Allthough i like all TLS games, i think this is the best one. Its MMO'ish (You can interact with other player via chat, trade or pvp) and it has a lot of loot to find which is always satisfying. Also, the grafics are pretty good and you can waste a lot of time while waiting for the mission return time to end by crafting, upgrading and recycling.

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 7:04am

QckillerX

QckillerX

2 posts

my best favorite game is raze 2

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 7:05am

QckillerX

QckillerX

2 posts

beacause its very nice you control a character and you choose if you are human or alien and fight

Posted Jan 16, '13 at 6:48pm

Firebadger

Firebadger

1 post

It would be Gun Mayhem,you can create your character by perks,handgun,and appearance.The multiplayer is quite amusing,but the campaign takes a lot of time but the game is still good though.

Posted Jan 21, '13 at 10:28pm

tylerisgreat34

tylerisgreat34

5 posts

My favorite would have to be Infectonator 2. It has a lot of levels, fun and unique zombies to experiment with, and is one of the best flash games ever!!!

Posted Jan 21, '13 at 11:04pm

pepesolidsnake

pepesolidsnake

3 posts

well i really like sonny and sonny 2...but epic battle fantasy series are my favorite games forever...i migth say almost all rpgs are my favs...beacuse of the stories they carrie

Posted Feb 2, '13 at 3:24pm

winmaster1

winmaster1

649 posts

My favourite game on Armor Games is Exit Path because it is quite hard and the first game on AG I really liked.

Well, not that hard, but there are challenges, such as finding tricks and doing them.

Posted Feb 11, '13 at 7:44pm

Dingo282

Dingo282

7 posts

I'm really quite partial to castaway 2. Really well thought out concept and mechanics that are easy to remember and use. I'm a sucker for RPGs, and it was a nice experience.

Posted Feb 16, '13 at 11:40am

anoligarh

anoligarh

2 posts

I really like sonny (the first one), probably because of nostalgia, but it is a good game over-all.

Reply to The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

You must be logged in to post a reply!