Forums

ForumsFlash Games

The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

Posted May 16, '13 at 8:05pm

Assassins_Blade

Assassins_Blade

13 posts

I play a lot of mmo's, my favorite being esgrima 2. I hope they make a third with better graphics. I hope that they bring back the rifle.

Posted May 30, '13 at 2:03am

david_7

david_7

2 posts

All my fav games belongs to armor games, among them: Monster Bark hehe this game is very funny and addicting

Posted May 31, '13 at 3:24am

zorfix

zorfix

3 posts

Corporation Inc. 4ever :3 that new kings league odyssey is awesome too, it take;s years to finish on hard but still is one of bests

Posted May 31, '13 at 3:34pm

Fweaky

Fweaky

86 posts

Planet Noevo by far, only wish it would last longer.

Upgrades, survival, time management, and most importantly inhabiting a planet full of bloodthirsty aliens.

Posted Jun 5, '13 at 1:16pm

Charlie506

Charlie506

1,317 posts

my fav games on armor games are exit path and bad eggs

Posted Jun 7, '13 at 1:22pm

Dimonychan

Dimonychan

6 posts

Sonny and Sonny 2, I think. Great gameplay, great graphics, great music. Krin really does know howtomake good flash games.

Posted Jun 8, '13 at 4:20am

TeslaGuy

TeslaGuy

1,000 posts

Well my would be Kingdom Rush , Insectonator: Zombie Mode , Chaos Faction 2 , Nano Ninja , Learn To Fly 1/2 , Elephant Quest , and theres many others

Posted Jun 12, '13 at 4:52pm

saybre45

saybre45

13 posts

SFH, SFH2, Bubble Tanks 3, Raze 2 and Kingdom Rush. These are games that introduced me to ArmorGames. (Except SFH2, it came out long after)

Posted Jun 14, '13 at 10:00am

teretane

teretane

2 posts

Kingdom Rush is by far the best game!

Posted Jun 14, '13 at 10:26am

Drewgow

Drewgow

3 posts

SFH 1, SFH 2, Sinjid, The Last Stand 2 And Union City, Kingdom Rush, House Of Wolves are my favorites, but my 1 favorite is Union City, espically on Survival hardcore mode.

Reply to The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

You must be logged in to post a reply!